CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greywolf

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar

Greywolf

Got a chance to play Greywolf in Panorama, BC this past weekend. Fantastic mountain course.

Rough front 9 (47) but a better back 9 (41) Played the black tees (which would be the blues) 6695 yards and a slope/rating of 71.7/140
    Attached Images
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

A few more pictures

Just a few more shots...
    Attached Images
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    gotta love that third pic in the first post of that par 3....watch your step around the green!
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Awesome Pics... I am going to have to try and play the University Club when I am out there in September.

I played the University Club years ago. I enjoyed it.
    Colby

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Looks incredible, great pictures.

3 Wood Brewcee is on a distinguished road Brewcee's Avatar
    Played the University Club in May, great course, plus it is right in the city, so not much of a drive from anywhere in Vancouver.

Gap Wedge Steel is on a distinguished road Steel's Avatar
    I used to live in Invermere, The East Kootenay's in B.C. is a very well kept secret. There are so many phenomenal courses there it is mind boggling. The Springs at Radium, Golden Golf Course, Trickle Creek in Kimberly, Bootleg Gap, St Eugene's Mission, Copper Point just to name a few, Too bad it is so expensive, summer rates between 100-200 OUCH!!! I was planning a trip there this summer but ditched it for Washington State where you can golf for under well under half price for premier courses.
    A man's got to know his limitations

Pitching Wedge sandbagger is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    I used to live in Invermere, The East Kootenay's in B.C. is a very well kept secret. There are so many phenomenal courses there it is mind boggling. The Springs at Radium, Golden Golf Course, Trickle Creek in Kimberly, Bootleg Gap, St Eugene's Mission, Copper Point just to name a few, Too bad it is so expensive, summer rates between 100-200 OUCH!!! I was planning a trip there this summer but ditched it for Washington State where you can golf for under well under half price for premier courses.
    Thats why you need to get a job here in the valley. the staff from all of the courses course can go and play any other course for free. im working at The riverside course in fairmont hot springs right now, and i played greywolf and copper point last weekend, im playing copper point tomorow, and st eugene mission on tuesday, and hopefully either bootleg gap or trickle creek next monday or tuesday. too bad i have to come home in 2 weeks.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewcee View Post
    Played the University Club in May, great course, plus it is right in the city, so not much of a drive from anywhere in Vancouver.

Yep, I usually take the bus from Grainville and Robson and it drops me off at the front door of the university club (takes 30-40 minutes).

Thread Information