So I'm on holidays nursing tennis elbow and catching up on some GC interviews. 2 points

1. I'd like to know some takes on the Corey Pavin misquote by the GC announcer regarding Tiger as a Captain's pick. This announcer has some credibility I'm just wondering if this discussion between Corey and the GC was off the record - meaning that if it did come up Corey would simply say the question was not asked. Something here that doesn't figure.

2. Being in the media - why the hell does some idiot ask Monty about compromising pictures mentioned on a radio station in the UK. ? Ticks me off. Monty answered the questions correctly.

I've been in the radio business for many years and some of these questions from these conferences over the last few days have just been plain dumb.

Just to clarify - I can't recall the Golf Channel announcer regarding the Pavin interview because I can't recall his name at the moment. Jim if I recall.

I'd love to hear some of the comments - especially on the Pavin vrs. Tiger discussions. Conspiracy theorists would say pressure from Team Tiger.

Thanks all.