100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Impact screen

Hybrid View

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    Nice setup colinls. Since it's custom made, they should be able to put grommets all around for me. That second picture looks pretty good. Did you have any light on in the room at the time?
    Last edited by ZMax; 02-27-2011 at 08:51 PM.

5 Wood js1010 is on a distinguished road
    Nice timing for this post - I just put a hole in to my CDG Impact screen today - I have hit ~10K balls in in about a year - guess I can't expect this thing to last forever.

I maybe give Netmasters a try this time- thanks for posting the pics - looks like it may be a bit thicker material than the one I have.

Quote Originally Posted by js1010 View Post
    Nice timing for this post - I just put a hole in to my CDG Impact screen today - I have hit ~10K balls in in about a year - guess I can't expect this thing to last forever.

I maybe give Netmasters a try this time- thanks for posting the pics - looks like it may be a bit thicker material than the one I have.
    Shipping cost seems a little high. $77 for UPS ground to Chicago.

Lob Wedge colinls is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMax View Post
    Shipping cost seems a little high. $77 for UPS ground to Chicago.
    The shipping cost on the web site is wrong. I think the web site adds each square foot as another thing to ship. I can't remember what mine was but I think less then $15 to Oregon from Kansas or so and it started even higher then $77. The web site and company are not too organized etc., I am still waiting for my ball tray I ordered at the same time but so far what I've seen I've been happy with. Make sure you are very precise with the measurements and size as mine is 2 inches shorter then I wanted, I might let the pocket out or add carabiners to add the length back.

Quote Originally Posted by colinls View Post
    The shipping cost on the web site is wrong. I think the web site adds each square foot as another thing to ship. I can't remember what mine was but I think less then $15 to Oregon from Kansas or so and it started even higher then $77. The web site and company are not too organized etc., I am still waiting for my ball tray I ordered at the same time but so far what I've seen I've been happy with. Make sure you are very precise with the measurements and size as mine is 2 inches shorter then I wanted, I might let the pocket out or add carabiners to add the length back.
    $15 makes more sense. I did shoot them an email about the shipping. I also asked if they had small samples that I could look at and compare.

colinls, do you mean by precise that you didn't measure your environment correctly or they screwed up and made the screen two inches shorter than you told them to?

Got a reply from NetMasters. There shipping calculator is messed up. Shipping for me was actually $18.

They are sending me a small sample of the screen.

I bought an impact screen from netting masters this morning - told me two weeks before I get it.

One thing they mentioned was to watch out for balls that been scuffed as this can cause threads to rip and cause premature failure of the screen. I should have realized this - and is probably what happened to my CDG screen after 10 months. I am curious to see this screen vs my CDG material.

Got to start paying more attention to my balls ie: removing older balls from the mix....

Lob Wedge colinls is on a distinguished road
    Just the projector and the light behind the screen. I usually play with lights on though like the 1st pic, the pic is lighter but I like to see the ball better and use a web cam to see my swing. I get more out of the instant feedback of the web cam then the sim sometimes.

Thread Information