CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corporate Golf?

AEberhard

Corporate Golf?

I'm going to pick up a Reservation Masters membership for the remainder of the season, but I was wondering about Corporate Golf. I'm looking to explore the discount golf market in Ottawa and only know of Executive Golf, Reservation Masters and Corporate Golf. Both Reservation and Executive have great websites that list the price of the course, if you buy there membership, but Corporate does not. Does anyone know where I can get there price list? Also do the prices on the Reservation and Executive include tax?

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    The listed RM prices don't include tax.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Medalist cleek is on a distinguished road

Corp golf

check out

http://www.corporategolfottawa.com/

there is a rates tab but only viewable for members

or call 613-722-4319 ask to speak with Glen or Don they can give you the details you are looking for

Timbuktu
    I use Corporate Golf and I've been 100% satisfied with my membership this season. took me 18 rounds to break even(taking spring rates/corporate golf rates) into consideration. I've now saved about $200 off green fees after 27 rounds and I havent event played the Marshes yet in which 5 rounds there and you'll break even alone.

Bogie irish_OG is on a distinguished road irish_OG's Avatar

rm

i was a RM member last year and cam out ahead at the end of the season......took about 25 rounds or so!!

I was kinda dis-appoiinted last year trying to book a few courses - they seemed to get scooped up at 9:01 3 days in advance ( i guess its nice to be retired)

Can anyone share booking experiences with RM this year?

cheers,

KO

Lob Wedge mikep00 is on a distinguished road
    Consider executive golf last minute club. At $50 for the season and 1 day advanced booking, you are already saving money by your 3rd round.

Consistently present Kiwi is on a distinguished road Kiwi's Avatar

RM Booking Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by irish_one View Post
    i was a RM member last year and cam out ahead at the end of the season......took about 25 rounds or so!!

I was kinda dis-appoiinted last year trying to book a few courses - they seemed to get scooped up at 9:01 3 days in advance ( i guess its nice to be retired)

Can anyone share booking experiences with RM this year?

cheers,

KO
    None! Fortunately I am retired so can sit down in front of the computer at 0859 and hover over the Enter button. Great value for the money, and service is 10/10. Only thing I would like to see is more memberships at the more popular courses such as Meadows. Have rarely ever been shut out of my choice of time and course, but that was no reflection on RM but rather the popularity of the course.

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    We have asked for more spots at the Meadows but they declined to sell them to us. They are also the only course with a non-midnight booking availability turnover, so it does become a bit of a lottery - like last minute bidding on ebay.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it Kiwi. We have had virtually no complaints from our customers about availability.

BTW - As of this week RM Full Memberships are just $99 for the remainder of the 2010 season.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Bogie irish_OG is on a distinguished road irish_OG's Avatar
    kilroy - id be interested - can you send the courses/spots per day for RM.

cheers,

Lob Wedge 4eyedgoalies is on a distinguished road 4eyedgoalies's Avatar
    I am a Corporate member and a little disappointed with the fact that the nice courses are all booked at 8:00, when you can begin to book on line. I am not retired and do not have access to a phone between 7 and 8, so I cannot get a reservation on Equinelle or Outauoais!!
    I think that it should be open to ALL members equally at 7:00, by phone or by computer. The prices are very good, but the good courses are usually all gone quick.
    Another thing is you cannot book the Marshes as a single!! So if ya got a friend who wants to pay the full pop for a round, while you play for a GREAT price, lucky you.
    I would not join next year, unless they change the "phone only" booking from 7 to 8.

Thread Information