While playing a round Saturday at Manderley, I finally got myself a great shot. We were on the fourth hole of the South course. After driving the ball into the left rough just inside the 150 markers, I figured I better take an easy 7 iron to get to the green as it is quite a piece uphill and you don't want to be short. I made good contact and heard a twang when the ball got to the green. I figured I had hit the pin and rolled 20' past it...I have done this a few times this year. To my surprise, as we got to the green, there was no ball in site other than my partner's. I decided to check the cup to make sure after seeing my divot about 10' from the cup...there it was...my ball sitting all alone in the bottom. My very first eagle!! I know it ain't big to some here, but this being only my second year and no lessons taken, I feel great that my game is coming around nicely (lessons will be scheduled for enxt year). I ended up shooting 39 for the nine and then a 44 on the central for a best ever for me of 83. I must go pay thanks to the golf gods now.