Tudhope Invitational Tourny- Parry Sound

July 9th to 11th is the Lorne Tudhope Invitational at Parry Sound Golf Club, and I can't recommend this tournament more highly! 3 Rounds of golf for $215, with a breakfast and a steak dinner. Guys, for those of you who don't know the course, it's fantastic. McBroom did a redesign on it a few years ago, and it's only about 6000 yards, but it's cut out of the Canadian Shield and the slope rating is about 140. A really, really good test and one of the most fun courses to play in the entire province that isn't a Stanley Thompson.

Realize it's probably a long way for most on here to go, but if anyone else is in the southwestern ontario area and likes to play tournaments then this is definitely one to play. I've been going up to this tournament from Toronto for about about 16 years now, and a motorbike rally is on up in Parry Sound at the same time every year so it's always a search to get a room somewhere but I always manage to, and the weekend never disappoints. I play the championship flight but there are about 6 flights altogether so whatever your level, you'll find a spot. check it out if you're interested: http://www.parrysoundgolf.com/ASSETS...orm%202010.pdf