Let me start by introducing myself! I found this forum the other day when researching simulators, and it's been great with all the information on it. It seems like most of the conversations are focused on the optishot and p3pro systems, and I'm not sure that's the best system for what I want so I'm looking for any and all suggestions.

Currently I'm a 17.1 Handicap index looking to get down to single digits by the end of the year with lots and lots and lots of practice. I find it very hard to practice on the range because the CC I belong to is 40 minutes 1-way from my house and I find that too far to go just to hit a few balls on the range. Basically if I'm driving up there, I'm playing, and when all I do is play and never put the time in on the range it's hard to improve

Anyways, I'm looking for the best overall simulation experience. I'm confined by space (I have a room that's 12x12x12) and I need to keep it under $10,000.

I want it to be accurate as accurate can be in all situations, which is maybe why I'm leaning towards the Foresight GC2. I don't really want to tape clubs, and I want to use the real balls that I use on the course. I want this to be something that I can teach my 4 year old and wife to play on, so taking regular hits with any club off of any surface is important (part of the reason I'm attracted to the launch monitor over club head monitor).

Also in the winter months I want to be playing at least 3 rounds a week on it with my buddies, so the simulation experience, accuracy, and graphics are very important to be (with accuracy being the most important of course). And I want to be able to pound hundreds and hundreds of balls on the range with true-to-life physics and see my game improve with a little hard work and accurate feedback.

Is there anything else out there under $10k that's going to beat the GC2 in terms of an all-in-unit that gets everyting right from the driving range to the simulated courses? Anyone have any real experience with this unit? Anything else using the same software/courses as the GC2 that might be a better unit to own? I don't EVER see myself taking this thing out of the garage, so if there's a cheaper alternative that gets the same results using the same software, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!