CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Uber Poster Paulio is on a distinguished road Paulio's Avatar

Wishon..Wishon..WISHON

Must say that I am a believer in these clubs. I was @ the range in Barrhaven today with forum member downhillslider (Les) and he was kind enough to give me a session with all of his demo clubs. He is the new local
    sponsor of everything Wishon. These clubs are second to NONE. The feel of the forged irons, the ease of the hybrids and the consistency of the driver
    were amazing to me. I was not enough striking the ball to my hihest standards, but the results were pretty good!! If you are like me and never gave Wishon a chance, you must try them. PM downhillslider and he would be more than happy to put you in to a set that is almost guaranteed to be better than what you currently own. WISHON WISHON WISHON!

Okay.. glad to get that out!
    My name is Paul. And I'm a golfaholic.

Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar
    i'm heard they are amazing clubs. i can't wait to get my hands on a set. my next full set maybe whishon
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    I hear you Paul.I had my Wishon awakening last week and cant say enough about this 3 wood.If the irons are as nice as the woods then they are worth the investment.I know BC MIST is also a fan of these and he can tell you how superb they are.

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    You guys are very late to the party.
    Not fat anymore. Need to get better at golf now!

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by jvincent View Post
    You guys are very late to the party.
    No, you're just a keener!!!
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

3 Wood hackzaw is on a distinguished road
    I'm all Wishon. The stuff is great.

I've got a bunch of different stuff from them:

560MC irons - awesome! I struggled with my swing last year and built a set of 870ti's to try out something different. Four games ago, for fun, I revisited the 560's. They're still in the bag.

870ti irons - really great GI club. Won't be for everyone, especially if you're into smaller sized irons, but if it's game improvement, there's no better.

919THI Driver - I've got three different versions in varying lofts. Currently get the most out of the 8 degree.

949MC Fairways - simply incredible. I built a 5 wood (18 degree) for a freind he hit's just as far as people's drivers.

785HF Hybrids - I'm sure they're great, but I can't hit them worth beans. For sure it's a swing thing, but I slice and dice the 785 like nobody's business. Thinking about putting a different shaft in them

CX Micro Wedges - Love 'em. Especially the zero bounce heel, so you can really, really open this up.

585 Hybrid/Iron - So so results. I think it's how I've got them shafted that I get mediocre results.

915 Hybrid - was an experiment. Get more out of the 949 fairway.

919 Fairway - built a 3 wood. Quite a low face wood head, so really good for tight lies. Played all last year with a 13D 3-wood, but put the 949MC fairway back in the bag. Love the 949 - that may have a home in the bag for quite some time.

S2R Model 3 (I think) Putter - Putt the best with it. I've tried all sorts, but keep returning to the heel shafted, offset S2R Model 3

The only thing I don't like about Wishon stuff is that it's very expensive once you add in shipping, duty, taxes, US-CAD conversion. (So expensive, I don't know how clubmakers make any money unless they're charging a small fortune for them - tough to compete with the box stores - but of course you get customized, taylored clubs at the end of the day)

Thread Information