100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road

Question Considering joining Hautes Plaines

Hi guys,

I'm considering joining Hautes Plaines next year. Now that they intend to raise the initiation fee, I might have to take the decision earlier. I'm wondering what is the atmosphere? I normally play pretty early during the week-end (agreement with my girlfriend!!!) and I'm about 3 or 4 handicap. Is there a bunch of guys who play around 7:00-7:30? As for the condition of the course, I plan playing a game there to see the improvements/changes that they made. I know that usually this course is in excellent shape. It is not my favorite lay-out but I prefer to sacrifice a bit on this side to play a course that is always in good shape. Also, because I'm originally from Montréal, I will definitely play some games at other Clublink's golf courses located around this city.

Thanks for your input.

bigeasy

3 Wood LongHitta is on a distinguished road LongHitta's Avatar
    I love that course, I played it all the time when it was le dome. I love the layout, love the condition, love the people, great all around. I've only played it once since, so i don't know what the atmosphere has been like lately, but it used to be very busy mid-day, no one golfed it early in the morning, which is when i went.

You wanna pay for my membership too? I promise I'll play every weekend with you nice and early! prettty please!

We'll have fun

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by big easy
    Hi guys,

I'm considering joining Hautes Plaines next year. Now that they intend to raise the initiation fee, I might have to take the decision earlier. I'm wondering what is the atmosphere? I normally play pretty early during the week-end (agreement with my girlfriend!!!) and I'm about 3 or 4 handicap. Is there a bunch of guys who play around 7:00-7:30? As for the condition of the course, I plan playing a game there to see the improvements/changes that they made. I know that usually this course is in excellent shape. It is not my favorite lay-out but I prefer to sacrifice a bit on this side to play a course that is always in good shape. Also, because I'm originally from Montréal, I will definitely play some games at other Clublink's golf courses located around this city.

Thanks for your input.

bigeasy
    I'm not sure about Hautes Plaines, mberube may be able to shed some light on what that is like. From my experience at Greyhawk, just joining last year, I started playing men's nights and the match play events. This got me involved with the club and now I know a bunch of good guys, some who I play with regularly.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Thread Information