CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread

Thread: A choice of 6!

Scratch Player kilmidyke is on a distinguished road kilmidyke's Avatar

A choice of 6!

Trying to raise a few beer tokens for Niagara Falls in September!
    ......okey dokey then, just thought i'd give these a run here before sending them off to the bay!

Tad Moore, handmade, old school blade with a pocket, satin Tad Moore pencil shaft with rubber wrap Tad Moore grip and original Tad Moore signature leather headcover. Has been refinished by Lamont Mann of MannKrafted to remove names of the previous owner from the bumpers. Still has initials on the face though....K.R.
    Comes in original Tad Moore shipping box with a handwritten note from Tad. headweight should be right around 330g and she plays at about 34".. Beautiful putter.........Cant do it!....no longer for sale, she is back on the rack!

Tad Moore "SHORTY" Prototype, naked, done for the PGA show in Orlando a few years ago. The "prototype" is in refernce to the different neck/hosel joint in that it combine both a traditional plumbers neck and a midslant giving a completely clean and unobstructed view of the ball at address. Tad had a few new models on display at the show and this actual putter was No3 of the show putters. It differs from all the production versions by the blank sole and different cavity and face engravings. I have an email direct from Tad explaining this far better than I can. Comes with lightly used GP Velvet grip, original Tad Moore suede cover in burgundy. Plays about 35" with a weight of around 330g. Again, a beautiful putter............$175

Arnold Palmer "Original", 8802 style blade, refinished by George Palombi last year (at a cost of more than I am asking for it now!). Chrome stripped and refinished in a beautiful rich Oil Can finish. original shaft and original leather wrap grip. No headcover with this one though.......$OLD

The Wilson 8802. Again, a lovely example of Mr Palombi's handiwork! Chrome finish stripped and a nice fresh 3X black finish put on this. Original satin headspeed shaft (which feels like butter!), and original leather wrap grip. No headcover with this one.......$OLD

Ping Zing 5 SS in fantastic shape. 34" with a brand new Pingman blackout grip. Has about 10g of lead tape on the sole just to give it a bit more heft! (and make it feel like a 340g head imo!) No headcover........$55

Ping Anser X. Rare-ish, you dont see many of these around! Plays at 34" and feels slightly heavier than a traditional plumbers neck Anser. Great patina on this, just let down by a small scratch on the heel of the face, not that it ever comes into contact with the ball, but it is there to spoil the look a bit. Has a pingman grip that is pretty shiny and could probably do with a replacement really. No headcover......$50

All prices are inclusive of paypal and shipping to your door pretty much anywhere in Ontario. If you live outside of Ontario or way the heck out there up Northern Ontario, then please send me a PM for any extra shipping that may be required. (Unlikely, but best to have it said!). Shipping will be either via Xpresspost or FedEx ground at a cost of about $20 to me so think about that before any silly lowball offers thanks.

I have a ton of pics of each putter but for now here is just 1 of each, except the Zing as i cant re-post that picture. They should all be pretty self explanitory. lol

Thanks gents.
    Liam.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kilmidyke; 05-31-2010 at 04:01 PM.

Shagging Balls Gapwedge is on a distinguished road Gapwedge's Avatar
    I will take the Wilson.
    We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sails.

...and the Wilson is SOLD! Thank you Sir.

A few more pics.....
    Palmer, Zing, Anser X
    Attached Images

....Tad Moore handmade blade. It would not hurt me to keep this one....it is beautiful!
    Attached Images

.....and a few Moore! lol
    Tad Moore Shorty prototype.....the milling marks, especially on the sole of this, are wonderful.

Anything that looks like a blemish on any of the pictures is the result of my lack of ability with a camera! These putters are absolutely stunning! All of them!
    Attached Images

Last call......off to ebay tomorrow morning!

Update...Wed may 26th.....
    Ok so listed now on ebay for 10 days. if anyone wants to buy them here at these prices, which is less money than the ebay listings, please contact me before the 4th of June!

Arnold Palmer putter is sold.

Only the Tad proto, Anser X and Zing 5 are left.
    Last edited by kilmidyke; 05-31-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Thread Information