Greens on the Championship course overall were poor. All grass, but obvious repairs, bumpy, shaggy and some had still to recover from punching/sanding. Fairways were rock hard, as were the greens. I had thought this course was coming up but since I last played in 2008 it seems to have stalled if not slid back. Lots of craters or grassless areas. Only yardage markers were the standard fairway disks. Once upon a time they had a small bush at the 150, but no more. Once upon a time they had yardage markers on each of their sprinkler heads, no more, even though there appears to be many new sprinkler heads. Overall maintenance was indicative of a municipal golf course. Tee boxes were unlevel, pitted and heavily sanded, yet cut so short you could seen more dirt than grass. No garbage pails anywhere, lots of debris on the fairways (dirt or cuttings) and no marshalls. Very busy and slow (4:45) yet no marshalls to move things along. On the positive side they have done a lot to make their rough, less so, in keeping with a municipal rather than an upper end course, fair, not punishing. I'll go back, but it won't be in my top five.