100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar

Nine words women use

*** NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
    *** (1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up..
    *** (2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
    *** (3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
    *** (4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
    *** (5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
    *** (6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    *** (7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
    *** (8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
    *** (9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Golf Guru Gropper is on a distinguished road Gropper's Avatar
    yep have heard all those used! Women are so much fun!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I amnot sure they see the humour in this, I just sent it to my girlfriend and she replied "if you think this is funny then that is fine, whatever
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Arrt
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    i amnot sure they see the humour in this, i just sent it to my girlfriend and she replied "if you think this is funny then that is fine, whatever
    lol

Sand Wedge Golf DiVA is on a distinguished road Golf DiVA's Avatar
    hahaha.... so true
    "Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes"

Putter teetime is on a distinguished road
    intresting post,thanks

Thread Information