CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Club SG

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar

Club SG

Any other forum users with Sky Caddies (or not) signed up with Club SG? Its fun, and I can see having a network of friends would be great, you can even follow their rounds, hole by hole, live I think.

A must see for any skycaddie SG user:

http://clubsg.skygolf.com/
    Andrew

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    Live scoring only works on mobile devices obviously (iPhone, etc).

It's depressing looking at mine now, might stop syncing it until my game gets back into shape because the stats aren't helping the confidence.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    I've been using it, I like it a lot so far.

Team Match Play Champ 2010 DenisO is on a distinguished road DenisO's Avatar
    I've been using it a bit too, just to see my stats after a round. I've tried to edit some of the stuff like club off the tee, etc. Pretty interesting though, and they plan to make it better so we'll see.

Habitual poster OutOfTheRough is on a distinguished road OutOfTheRough's Avatar
    I signed up for it. Add me to you list if you wish. You can search for me by name...

timothybourque

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 gbower is on a distinguished road
    I'm also on ClubSG
    user gbower

We could start an OttawaGolf group

andrewr353 here, yup, there are only a few canadian groups there. We whould have an ottawa golf group.
    Andrew

I tried to create one but I get an error: Error saving data: user_group. Request has been terminated.
    Boo

How come my score doesn't show on the leaderboard!? Who is the administrator of this group?!?
    Andrew

Click the "Overall" leaderboard.

I'm in under OdorcicD, time to start comparing

Good fun, I'll send friend requests to you guys, spackler, what's your user name?
    Andrew

Wannamaker stevek is on a distinguished road stevek's Avatar
    I'm in as well.

as:

ottstevek

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Just put myself in there, Davephin.

3 Wood wboudrea is on a distinguished road wboudrea's Avatar
    I had read this thread a while ago but my SkyCaddie was acting up so I didn't persue it. My Caddie has been sent away and has now been fixed but I have a few questions for you guys who have been using SG for awhile. Do I have to do anything to my SkyCaddie (SG 2.5) in order to do things like score rounds (and import them to the computer) or track driving distance? I would assume that as long as all I measure are my drives then that is what is tracked. Thanks for the help.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"-#99

I'm not sure what features the SG2.5 doesn't have that the SG5 does. I have the SG5 and tracking distances off the tee is as easy and clicking the little ball button to mark the beginning spot and where the ball is. When the hole is over I enter the score. Then when I hook it into the CaddieSync my score pops up and links me to the Club SG website where I can see my drive distances and scorecard with other details like GIR, FIR, putts, etc.

I don't remember doing anything special besides setting up my SkyCaddie account to be part of the Club SG and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by wboudrea View Post
    I had read this thread a while ago but my SkyCaddie was acting up so I didn't persue it. My Caddie has been sent away and has now been fixed but I have a few questions for you guys who have been using SG for awhile. Do I have to do anything to my SkyCaddie (SG 2.5) in order to do things like score rounds (and import them to the computer) or track driving distance? I would assume that as long as all I measure are my drives then that is what is tracked. Thanks for the help.

Major Poster Chambokl is on a distinguished road Chambokl's Avatar
    Also in... that is great...
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

A few more questions

Ok so I scored my first round with the new stats of fairway hit or missed and my skycaddie gave me the option of saving the round so I figured I was off to a good start. I was playing kingsway park so I had to start off on the 10th tee. This seemed to play with the skycaddie because my distances were correct but the par and the option of hitting the fairway was messed up. I am assuming this is just because of me starting on the 10th but I am not sure. Secondly I am now at home trying to upload the score to Club SG. The round appears in my caddie sync page but I dont see how I am supposed to import onto the website. Any help you guys or gals can add that would be great. Thanks.

If it appears under "Scores" in CaddieSync, then you should just be able to go to http://clubsg.skygolf.com/ and log in with your normal account info and it should be listed under "Scores" there as well.

Yes... go to the website and your round will be there if you are registered... you could even edit your stats if needed...

PS: You could even join the Ottawa group after...

Kingsway was completely strange on mine as well, It wasn't just the 9s were reversed, the scores were off also (par 5s showing up properly while we were playing the hole, then it asks for your score on the hole you just played as a par 3). I was playing in a scramble there on Thursday, and I was totally confused.

The other stuff is easy, do the update (I have an SG2.5 also) and enjoy the stats.
    Andrew

Thanks for the help. I had forgotten my original username and then made a second one for ClubSG. I got some help from the forum on the ClubSG page and I can now see the page. How do I go about joining the ottawa golf page?

Click the link below, and look for a join group button or link.

http://clubsg.skygolf.com/groups/OttawaGolf

Look on the left side and it says join group...

4 Iron poppadon56 is on a distinguished road poppadon56's Avatar
    I'm in poppadon56.

Thread Information