I am hoping that some of you can help me out on this. First of all, I am a lefty, I usually should in the mid 80 (as low as 79 to as high as 93). I have regular flex steel shafts on my irons and stiff graphite on my driver. The problem is mainly with my driver although it does occur with my irons (4-7 irons) sometimes. What has been happening is that I have been hooking the ball pretty bad (starts straight but does a long curve to the right) and even duck hooking it (low and hooking on the ground early) with my driver. I read some stuff on here and other golf sites and tried to get some info on what I could try. Well I went to the driving range and tried some things I read but I couldn't get too much accomplished. So I then started hitting the ball with my driver with my feet only 1-2 inches apart (using mostly my arms) and I hit a couple in a row dead straight. So I thought that it meant that my arms were lagging behind my body and in turn my arms were trying to make up the difference and were coming across my body quickly and thus closing the club face. Does this make any sense??? I think the reason that I'm hooking it so bad has to do with my arms being slow, my body moving thru too fast, and my club face being closed. Sound right? Anyways, I took some drives after thinking about that and I would concentrate on letting my arms do most of the work (to offset my body) and I hit some pretty decent ones (instead of almost every drive being a hook it turned into 1 out of 3-4 drives being a smaller hook). So it sounds as though if I practice a bit more I should eventually work out of it. What do you guys think?? Any drills for me (to keep club face open, use more arms)?? Thanks alot and sorry for making this long, just wanted to give as much info as possible.