100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Medicus Driver?

Birdie Eagle_Hunter is on a distinguished road Eagle_Hunter's Avatar

Medicus Driver?

Hey guys,

I am wondering if anyone has used the Medicus? Does it help?

I am a lefty and I can hit the ball 250yds avg, however my swing is very awkward and not technical at all. I started playing golf 2.5yrs ago and have never had a lesson.

With that being said, my swing is inconsistent and I do have a small slice once in a while. I would like to correct the technical aspect of my swing so that I am more confident when I am in a thin fairway.

Also,

Like I said I started a couple years ago and I am averaging 82- 88 with one mulligan per 9. I have been thinking about changing my swing and trying to make it more technical. I know that my scores will go up rather than down in the beginning but I figure the only way to become a very good golfer is to start with a great swing. What do you guys think?

I do not know any good golfers so I have had no guidance. Put it this way, I have GolfHD and I watch it and youtube videos ALOT!

Thanks guys,
    Any advice would be appreciated!

Micheal,

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    Both the driver and 5 iron have helped my swing immensely. Now that I think about it, I should dig them up and start getting ready for the golf season. Nothing will replace a couple of lessons with a golf pro in improving your swing. I find that the medicus helps to reinforce what they are trying to say...

Champion goochy is on a distinguished road goochy's Avatar
    I have used the medicus (driver) and found it very helpful...especially with tempo and spotting any tendancies to come over the top.

It will work IMO if you are trying to groove a textbook swing but as someone else posted, I believe taking some lessons is the best help of all. Good luck

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Take lessons from someone who knows how to teach golf and leave the gimmick stuff to the folks who star in infocommmercials...
    The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of others on OG.

Champion goochy is on a distinguished road goochy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972Apex View Post
    Take lessons from someone who knows how to teach golf and leave the gimmick stuff to the folks who star in infocommmercials...
    That's right...because Mark O'Meara and Hank Haney don't know much about golf...lol

Birdie Eagle_Hunter is on a distinguished road Eagle_Hunter's Avatar
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. I will try to find a good instructor now and will probably get the Medicus to keep me in line.

Does anyone have a Left Medicus Driver 4 sale?

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goochy View Post
    That's right...because Mark O'Meara and Hank Haney don't know much about golf...lol
    If I had a dollar for every gimmick tool guaranteed to improve your golf swing that was endorsed by some professional golfer or famous golf instructor, I would be a very, very rich man indeed...
    The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of others on OG.

asvsakthi

medicus driver

The driver was designed by Medicus Golf to teach beginner, intermediate and expert golfers how to consistently swing on tempo and on plane. THE result is longer tee shots and the alleviation of slicing. Deviating from A consistent TEMPO OF the GOLF SWING OR breaking angle. MEDICUS also makes an iron and putter that can help promote a healthier. click here refinergolf more details....

Thread Information