100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar

Anyone on here waiting for the St. Paddy's day release?

I have been no use at work at all today, waiting for the St.Paddy's day release. The TCC forum is hilarious, people actually sound like they are getting angry. LOL.

5 Wood nd2golf is on a distinguished road nd2golf's Avatar
    I will admit that my productivity was somewhat low this afternoon while I was exercising the F5 key. I will admit that I was getting a little annoyed by the end of it as it seems as though the powers that be may be playing with people.

I think that it would be better if there was a set day/time when releases happened. I may be wrong but it wouldn't be the first time.

Before I knew it I was entering my information and buying the headcover even though it's not my fave.

I guess I won't worry about it while gaming it.

Hybrid keble is on a distinguished road
    I'm new member of Club Cameron. I had a chance to get this headcover, then I went away of my computer for like one hour, and they are all sold out. I'm kinda surprised. 2010 headcovers were sold out that fast..

Yep, it doesn't take long for them to sell out. I am surprised that this one sold out quicker than the '10 Hula as the Hula seems to be more popular, and in my opinion a nicer/cooler looking cover.

There will be a lot going up for sale and I think that the prices are going to be close to the studio store price.

I have seen them on ebay where the seller was asking $150 for it. It was pretty ridiculous yesterday...I was following along on the Cameron Collector Forum and people were getting pretty upset. Especially when they were up for a second and then they were sold out, when in fact it was just a glitch in the website.

I got a headcover and a pivot tool.

I received the email this morning that it was shipped. I went with overnight and it is being delivered to my newphews in Michigan and is scheduled for delivery today.

Both of my orders say ready...whatever that means.

That means that they haven't shipped yet. What did you choose as the shipping method? I recall from the Hula release (which was my introduction to CC) that I chose ground and it took forever for it to get shipped out. So for 5-6 bucks more I figured I would save myself a lot of time and effort checking to get it quicker.

Hybrid keble is on a distinguished road
    my membership status is "ready" too, I called them, they said cc kits are all in back-order for now. and they put "ready" in the website..

The CC kits can take a long time to come in. I know it felt like forever to get mine.

My nephew just dropped by with my St. Patty's Day JJ cover. I like it, it looks better in hand. It will look cool in the bag this year.

Yeah I have tracking number, just waiting for it to clear at the Ottawa Fedex depot. Can't wait!!

Good luck on getting a 1/100. Over on TCC there hasn't been any that have surfaced yet. Mine was a regular one.

*fingers Crossed*

Got my cover and it wasn't a special one. Too bad...it certainly does look better in person though. I have it on the putter right in the trunk waiting to be taken to the driving range tonight.

As soon as I received mine the baggie was ripped open and after admirining it for a while it has made it's way onto one of my gamers. It actually has bumped my '10 Hula as I think that I will keep it for very special outings, not so much with the St. Patty's day, it will be my everyday gamer.

Nice! It's certainly a beauty.

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    Is that the one with a green Jackpot Johnny on it?

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Is that the one with a green Jackpot Johnny on it?
    Yeah. I just got my matching pivot tool as well.

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    i just picked up one...love it. I always wanted a St. Paddy's Day cover...i was born on that day. Now my SC putter is complete

Nice I am going to be looking to pick up one just to keep in my collection so I game the hell out of the one I have.

I have been gaming mine and alternating it with the '10 Hula.

Thread Information