+ Reply to Thread

Thread: big ben

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar

big ben

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lleged-victim/

he should be in sex rehab with Tiger Woods. does anyone think the steelers will release this meathead? i'd love to see him join the dolphins, we need a pro bowl qb.
    You only get out of something what you put into it

6 Iron Tullamore is on a distinguished road
    as a huge steeler fan he's a putzo! - bone head move. Why do a dumb-a** act like that? Cut him loose - the defense is going through a major make-over anyways - too old - so why not start with a new QB. Pit always had players that were out of the media scrum - they run their organization like a family affair, tight and close. I hate hearing about stupity acts by sports people when there is no reason for them do such acts! - Once their bank account grows so does the attitude - Plus i never been a Ben fan anyways!
    that's my rant for today - i'm out! SMACK!

This wouldn't have been a story if Ben's entourage had protected Ben better. Video cameras at the club show that it was Willie Colon who let that girl get to Ben.

NFL Guru fundonny is on a distinguished road fundonny's Avatar
    As a dolphins fan, you shou should be happy, you have chad henne. Telling you, he'll be a probowl QB within 3 years.
    Donny Vantage NFL Guru, since 1974
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned

his entourage??? u don't need an entourage to know what is right and what is wrong when it comes to the treatment of others - Sounds like his so called entourage is made up of the three stooges, Laurel and Hardy and Dumb and Dumber! At the beginning of the season he said he had no idea who this woman was - and now he says he was in contact - sounds like another Tillman the GM for the Sk roughriders denying everything up until the day he goes to court and cops a plea. I have no respect for anyone for sexually assaults a woman!!
    - i agree with fundonny Chad is going to be a great QB. They will make some noise in the next couple of years

Championship Cup sensfan63 is on a distinguished road
    The guy bangs two chicks and everyone thinks he's a meathead. I love how armchair quarterbacks legislate morality.

There's an entire subculture out there (professional sports) where this kind of thing happens EVERY NIGHT all over the country.

Only because this girl thought better of her actions afterward, do we hear of it at all.

They're only out for the money.

Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar
    she is saying he assaulted her.. i dont' think pro athletes go around raping 20yr old girls every day all over the country. sex and cheating on your wife is one thing, raping a girl should be punishable by death
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Quote Originally Posted by sillywilly View Post
    she is saying he assaulted her.. i dont' think pro athletes go around raping 20yr old girls every day all over the country. sex and cheating on your wife is one thing, raping a girl should be punishable by death
    Yeah. In the bathroom of a club, where there were 100s of people just meters away. WHY IN BLAZES WOULD HE DO THAT?

Either:

a) he's REALLY stupid and did it; I say unlikely but yes, it's still possible...or

b) they did "something" in said bathroom and now she feels either icky about it, or she sees $$$ signs dancing in her head.

I don't like jumping to conclusions on either side. I'm just saying, I believe the end result will be a whole lot of nothing.

Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar
    yup, i'm not taking sides, i'm just letting everyone know that the claim is sexual assault. its not just a indiscretion made public, its a lot more serious
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    What ever happened he's still a bonehead by putting himself in that position in the first place. He is a public person, whether he likes it or not, so his every action will be closely scrutinized. He doesn't get that. His conduct over the last few years indicates that his judgment off the field is bush league.

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan63 View Post
    The guy bangs two chicks and everyone thinks he's a meathead. I love how armchair quarterbacks legislate morality.

There's an entire subculture out there (professional sports) where this kind of thing happens EVERY NIGHT all over the country.

Only because this girl thought better of her actions afterward, do we hear of it at all.

Proud member of the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ottawa Golf Ryder Cup teams.

Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    What ever happened he's still a bonehead by putting himself in that position in the first place. He is a public person, whether he likes it or not, so his every action will be closely scrutinized. He doesn't get that. His conduct over the last few years indicates that his judgment off the field is bush league.
    Meh. I don't see it. I just don't agree that these professional athletes have to act differently just because they're athletes. If something happens that their team (or sponsors) don't like, actions will be taken by those entities. It's really not up to the public to judge/vilify these guys.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

The motorcyle incident, I agree, was stupid. Obviously, one should wear a helmet. The second, the incident at Harrah's, was a hookup in his own hotel room. I fail to see the problem, unless the problem lies in him saying "Alright honey, get the hell out of Big Ben's bed. You were great, but time to leave." Rude, I suppose. But not stupid or boneheaded.

This one, I guess we don't know exactly what happened, but it seems like he hooked up with this girl in the bathroom. Now she's looking for $. Stupid? I wouldn't go that far. Maybe not too discreet. But definitely not worthy of condemnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tullamore View Post
    his entourage??? u don't need an entourage to know what is right and what is wrong when it comes to the treatment of others
    protection, Willie Colon, the emoticon

i thought my joke was pretty clear. i apparently failed.

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan63 View Post

He can bang 10 chicks at once - i don't give a dam - but there is a huge difference between having sex willing and forcing sex with someone - that my friend is a world of difference. that does not go over too well with certain people!

Personal Foul, #7 on the offense, unnecessary roughness,

15 yard penalty from the end of the run, first down!

first and goal baby!

Quote Originally Posted by nokids View Post
    he should be in sex rehab with Tiger Woods.

AHAHAHAHHAHAH. i should be a writer for south park. they took my advice and put big ben in sex rehab with Tiger on the latest episode. nice to see michael jordan in sex rehab too.

Scratch Player byerxa is on a distinguished road byerxa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nokids View Post
    AHAHAHAHHAHAH. i should be a writer for south park. they took my advice and put big ben in sex rehab with Tiger on the latest episode. nice to see michael jordan in sex rehab too.
    They were a couple of weeks early otherwise they could have gotten Jesse James in that class as well
    I don't have an ulcer - I am just a carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by byerxa View Post
    They were a couple of weeks early otherwise they could have gotten Jesse James in that class as well
    i just read jesse james' bio on wikipedia and i still dont know who he is.
    i dont watch spike tv. : (

Thread Information