CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Baxter
    Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    Your conclusion that money took over logic is dependent on what I assume you will agree is your speculation that (1) this was 100% planned and (2) that Moslon provided the alcohol and (3) that the ladies agreed to all of this. That's one hell of a lot of guesswork on which to impune these hockey players.
    Yup, correct.. That is 100% IMP and from what I've read of late it's ok to have one of these and one should not be attacked for having it.
    Your conclusion is different than mine..and that's ok with me.

I don't think I am guessing with what I saw...But lets go with that. OK, I'm guessing to make us all warm and fuzzy...

Explain, please... was it just luck that those HUGE bottles of Champagne had those Extra Large Molson Canadian wrappers on them??? just lucky for Molson I guess.
    That's what sold me on it...

Like I said before....if it was TEAM USA...I'm sure 100% of the Canada's womens team supporters would have a different slant on things. Again just IMO...not a mens vs. womens thing...

O well it's over with and no one will care about this after tomorrows game..
    Last edited by Baxter; 02-28-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Baxter
    Quote Originally Posted by jonf View Post
    so what's your take on Jon Montgomery's beer chug?
    hey jonf...did you see his interview with Brain williams...he sucked me in...I thought the guy really meant what he said when he said " I wish I didn't do it'"It's bad for my image, as I don't want to be known as a drunk and hurt the chances of making some money after winning Gold"
    I thought the guy was for real and honest. As I'm sure someone must have point out the cash that will be on the table for all Gold Medal winners...
    that was until I just saw his little hit on the Great O's show...he is showing this female reporter about his sport and it's all fine...than they end the thing with THEM each having a glass of beer.I'm sure more people in the USA saw Oprah than him walking down the street having that beer..
    I can see that he was real worried about his image..what a bozo..

Back on the womens hockey...this thread is a very good read with some great points of view...It's neat to see how we can all see the same thing and yet see something different....

Thread Information