+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odyssey Putters

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar

Odyssey Putters

What is the difference between an F7 White Ice and an F7 White Hot XG, besides $60?

3 Wood Dawg64 is on a distinguished road Dawg64's Avatar
    Probably the insert material ? Did you check the Odessey site they usually have great information about their products
    Without risk there is no opportunity for glory

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    I believe the White Ice insert is suppose to have a firmer feel than the XG insert and also a rougher texture to promote gripping the ball for a better roll.

Team Match Play Champ 2010 Singles Match Play Champ 2013 Hearzy is on a distinguished road Hearzy's Avatar
    I was thinking the same thing. I doubt there is going to be much a difference. I am looking at picking up the same club and I dont feel like spending an extra $60 for the '10 line. the '09 line is fine for me. I mean... it's only one year old technology.........

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    On the greens we play on I doubt you could tell much difference, the best thing is to try them at GT and the one that feels better off the face is your putter. PLus remember Hearzy, your not supposed to drive with your putter
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

3 Wood Dawg64 is on a distinguished road Dawg64's Avatar
    Picked up a White Hot Tour #1 in Jan from GT for $98... Marked down from $159.
    Without risk there is no opportunity for glory

Team Match Play Champ 2010 Singles Match Play Champ 2013 Hearzy is on a distinguished road Hearzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg64 View Post
    Picked up a White Hot Tour #1 in Jan from GT for $98... Marked down from $159.
    That deal is on again right now. I am thinking about going to get myself one as well..... Can't be my putting that is the problem.......... Time to try something new.

Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    On the greens we play on I doubt you could tell much difference, the best thing is to try them at GT and the one that feels better off the face is your putter. PLus remember Hearzy, your not supposed to drive with your putter
    I really debating doing the putter toss with the one I have currently into the pond at ___________ . Unless I can sell it :-p... TM Rossa Siena -Blade I believe it is.. What a putter... LOL

Thread Information