CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 CC Stuff

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar

2010 CC Stuff

So I got my CC package today and I have a couple of things to report.

First off, I had nothing owing to FedEx, which is odd as I was expecting a bill for brokerage etc.

Secondly, this year's offerings are quite good looking.

I really like the belt buckle which I will probably wear with a white leather belt, although I did pick this up just to upset my good friend Indio......I know how much he likes Orange

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    I have mine sitting at my in-laws in Florida. Picking it up the first week of March.

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post

I really like the belt buckle which I will probably wear with a white leather belt, although I did pick this up just to upset my good friend Indio......I know how much he likes Orange

Not so fast dough boy.... you didn't make your 'good friend' payment last month so you can't make that claim any more!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    Not so fast dough boy.... you didn't make your 'good friend' payment last month so you can't make that claim any more!
    Actually I DID make the payment.......you may want to check with your loving wife as she PM'd me asking that I send the payment directly to her - something about what's yours is hers and what's hers is also hers........

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    Actually I DID make the payment.......you may want to check with your loving wife as she PM'd me asking that I send the payment directly to her - something about what's yours is hers and what's hers is also hers........
    Ahhh, ok, as long as it stays in he family So okay, Hacker you can call me your good buddy now. That and $1.72 will get you an XL Timmies
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

5 Wood nd2golf is on a distinguished road nd2golf's Avatar
    I am still waiting to receive my 2010 CC kit. At first I was thinking that I was going to sell the utility cover and belt buckle. I may end up keeping the belt buckle to try it out...though you can't see my belt buckles anyways

My sister in law brought back the headcovers for me (I will get the rest when I am in FL in March). The head covers are pretty nice. I am looking to playing with the rest of the gear. I read somewhere, maybe on this forum, that people are just cutting the pin part from the pin and using it as a marking coin....I think I will be doing that.

Eagle mmack067 is on a distinguished road mmack067's Avatar
    I've never ordered the package but I think that I will this year. The utility cover and belt buckle put it over the top this year!

5 Wood nd2golf is on a distinguished road nd2golf's Avatar
    I finally received my CC kit last week. Nice stuff in it. I did as I have seen others do and cut the pin portion of the pin off and it is going to be my new ball marker. I like the covers but I know that I am not going to use the utility cover (pending sale). I may throw the putter cover on but it is still in the bag awaiting my final decision. As far as the belt buckle goes, well I don't have the flat belly to show it off so I have to figure out what to do with it but it is pretty cool. I may use it as a putting target.

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    i just got this putter cover and really like it. My first Scotty cover that did not come with the putter. Must stop now before it snowballs into an addiction...

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    i just got this putter cover and really like it. My first Scotty cover that did not come with the putter. Must stop now before it snowballs into an addiction...

That can be a very slippery slope.
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Good Luck with that...I thought I would be able to handle the addiction, but it sadly has taken over my life. There has to be a support group somewhere.

What ever you do...DO NOT start reading the cameron collector site. It just speeds up the addiction.

Does anyone know a good spot to pick up belts that I can use my belt buckle with? I have belts at home but I am not able to safely remove the buckle that's on there.

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quinner View Post
    Good Luck with that...I thought I would be able to handle the addiction, but it sadly has taken over my life. There has to be a support group somewhere.

What ever you do...DO NOT start reading the cameron collector site. It just speeds up the addiction.
    I have an account but forget my password...good thing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by quinner View Post
    Does anyone know a good spot to pick up belts that I can use my belt buckle with? I have belts at home but I am not able to safely remove the buckle that's on there.
    There is a kiosk on the main level of Bayshore mall that sell the "Snap-in" type belts that you need for that type of buckle. I've bought a few belts from him and they are good quality 100% leather belts.

I've also bought belts and buckles from this site:

http://www.itbuckles.com/

And this ebay store:

http://myworld.ebay.ca/www-buckles-ca/

All 3 provide good quality belts at good prices.

FYI - you want a belt that is 1.5" wide for that Scotty buckle

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Thanks Hacker. I am going to go and check that out this weekend.

Hybrid keble is on a distinguished road
    just got my kit today. the headcovers looks good, though the utility headcover is easy to be dirty if I use it in golf course. now, I have to find a white belt to fit the buckle. where can I get it. I can't find it in itbuckles.com

Quote Originally Posted by keble View Post
    just got my kit today. the headcovers looks good, though the utility headcover is easy to be dirty if I use it in golf course. now, I have to find a white belt to fit the buckle. where can I get it. I can't find it in itbuckles.com
    I got my white belt at the kiosk at Bayshore mall.......they aren't out on display, but you just have to ask the owner and he'll get you one

Hybrid keble is on a distinguished road
    I'm in Vancouver. Maybe I will ask my friend to go and check out. do you have their phone number? thank you

Thread Information