100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amphibian Towel

NFL Guru fundonny is on a distinguished road fundonny's Avatar

Amphibian Towel

Just reading about these, won best new product of 2009. Anyone have one? Anyone planning on getting one?
    Donny Vantage NFL Guru, since 1974
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned

Habitual poster OutOfTheRough is on a distinguished road OutOfTheRough's Avatar
    Actually the GF picked one up for me for christmas !! I've been wanting one for a while now, but haven't pulled the trigger evertime I see the commercial.

Haven't tried it out.. Actually maybe I will fill the inside and see how is absorbs. I'll be back......

So the inside actually does keep all the water in there. Outside completely dry, inside stays wet.... Doesn't clean the groves, but pretty good for the actually club heads, and actually for the balls as well. Combined with a good groove cleaner, it will be perfect.
    No more searching for water or spitting on club head or looking for a club cleaner on the par 3's. Even with water doesn't add that much weight for us who still carry a bag as well.

I think this will be a good addition to my bag. First actual on the course test will be in Myrtle in Feb.

Tim

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road
    I've been contemplating one for a while also, and not sure if you know, but they are available at GT Kanata for $29.95.

Playing Winter Rules Swerve is on a distinguished road
    I have one; they are definitely cool but be careful with the little loop where you attach it to the bag. Mine broke when the towel was dry so with the added water weight I can't see it lasting very long. You would want to fabricate something to secure it to your bag better. Just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by jterpstr View Post
    I've been contemplating one for a while also, and not sure if you know, but they are available at GT Kanata for $29.95.
    Mine was purchased at Train yards location !! Swerve.. Thanks for the tip on the Loop. I'll keep on eye on it.

Thread Information