Golf is played all over the world , in fact there are more than 2 million players world wide who play on a consistent basis.
So why wouldn’t every one of those players want to know how to improve their game?

Well of course they would ! So I’m going to show you !
First off , everyone wants the quick fix , this world in evolved to a point where everything is fast and accelerated for quick assuredness , so on that note , lets plan on a 4 week progression scale on seeing results.
Now ,you see a lot of people find that stretches and quick ballistic movements end up loosening you up before a quick game and hope during the game nothing gets pulled or aggravated , Now don’t get me wrong , that’s a method to use , and in fact ,ballistic and dynamic activity before a match is exactly what you want to do to get all your joints and limbs to full be lubricated to obtain a full range of motion.
But ! There is always that chance of injury no matter what ! People ask “ James, how do I make sure I have less chance of injury during my game ? “ well its easy , it all starts with a resistance training program that is designed to minimize injury risk, improve golf swing speed and the overall fitness of recreational golf, and even better, its designed for a even a complete beginner! When you master that , is when you master the game !

To name a few , Im going to provide some excellent exercises to get you started !

Plank/Big Dog/ and Lying Hip raises - Improves trunk and overall spinal stability
External Rotation - Improves backswing strength and performance .
Push ups - Builds shoulder stability and reinforces good posture.
Medicine Ball toss-improves abdominal, spinal erector, hip flexor, and gluteal muscles .
Crunch - abdominal strength and support

That’s just to name a few ! Try these fantastic exercises and let me know how they go !
Hope you enjoy !

James Elliott
Free Form Fitness - Head Trainer
Jameselliott87@gmail.com