100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    93GTCANADA

Founders Club RTP Set

I heard from a little birdie that I am getting the founders club RTP set. I know it's not the greatest but it's also a gift. I am a new player. Started last summer with an old set. Any thoughts on this set ? I think it will be good for a newbie like me.

http://www.golftown.com/gtcommerce/s...-P8745C26.aspx

when you click the link just click english and it will take you to the set.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    For a starter set, you can't go wrong. It's got everything you need.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Damn, I wish they had sets around like that when I started playing. Looks like everything you need. Nice get!
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Champion goochy is on a distinguished road goochy's Avatar
    That looks like a great set for starting out. You must have been REALLY good this year...I'll be lucky to get a sleeve of golf balls!

Enjoy the Clubs

93GTCANADA
    Thanks everyone. The only thing the set does not come with is a sand wedge. I will just pick one up I think. Or even try to get the RTP sand wedge from founders club.

Fairway Junkie calleygolf is on a distinguished road
    The other thing not mentioned but a big added value, is there is a life-time warranty with Founders product...so in the event that something does break you my friend will be covered.

93GTCANADA
    The guy at golftown told that to my wife when she went to pick up my set for x mas. But looking at the founders club website it only says 2 years. Maybe I should call the company directly. Golftown doesn't have the RTP sandwedge. I wonder if I call FC directly if I could buy it from them.

What is the warranty on Founders Club Products?
    Founders Club warrants its golf club products to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for two years from first sale. At Founders Club's option and as the purchaser's sole remedy, defective products covered by this limited warranty will either be repaired or replaced at no cost to the purchaser. Such defective products should be returned to the authorized Founders Club retailer from which it was purchased. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident or to products which have been repaired or modified other than by Founders Club.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    He might be mistaken. Tour Edge offers lifetime warranty though.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

93GTCANADA
    So I called Founders Club in Goergia. They said they have an understanding with GolfTown. They stand by their product and will not put a date on it. Whatever that is worth lol.

93GTCANADA
    So the price of the set went down. I went to golftown and they refunded me the difference. With that I was able to order the matching sand wedge and still have money left over for a hat.

Champion goochy is on a distinguished road goochy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 93GTCANADA View Post
    So the price of the set went down. I went to golftown and they refunded me the difference. With that I was able to order the matching sand wedge and still have money left over for a hat.
    That's fantastic!

Thread Information