• Yes, I bought a new Driver this year.

56 62.92%
  • No, I'm still using last years Driver

33 37.08%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2009 Drivers

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    Grabbed an FT-9 tour 10.5 with a Whiteboard 73X and I am hitting driver better than I ever have. Long and straight with a little draw. Love the open face.

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar
    R7 Limited, stiff.

Putter Macfly is on a distinguished road Macfly's Avatar
    I bought a new old driver or a old new driver, I don't know : Bridgestone J33P

Small heads are difficult to find todays...
    "I guess my ball is broken...this drive was straighttt!!..."

Need a Caddy rgk5 is on a distinguished road rgk5's Avatar
    Callaway FTI-Q Tour 9.5*, with a Fubuki XC63 "R"

balc

Titleist Man

Bought a 909 diamana 72 blue board D2 wished I had chose D3 but still a sweet driver reminds of the 905R

7 Iron Duff is on a distinguished road Duff's Avatar

Cobra Offset driver

Drove out to the Outaouis while Cobra was having a Demo day. A buddy of mine kept telling me to try an offset, as I had a terrible slice. I can't tell you how pleased I am with it. It has been a blessing.
    I had to adjust my set up a bit, but WOW!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    The offet drivers are great, I have a friend with limited mobility which causes a strong fade but with an Adams A03OS he is smacking it down the middle and is getting more distance than ever.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Bogie iggsplode is on a distinguished road
    i bought a 09 cleveland launcher earlier this year.. i love it. actually a bit of an understatement, as ive been hitting it super long and straight. there is one annoying problem with it, with the new design they thinned out the metal in the head and it has a higher likelyhood of the heel denting.. which mine did, how im not sure, but i take care of my golf clubs, the cover is on them at all times and i havent mis-hit anything like that.

i was dissapointed that it happened, seeing as it's two months old however but it hasnt affected my game it in the least.. cleveland has told me to send it back to them via golftown for warranty appraisal and im pretty optomistic they can help me out after a long talk with GT and Cleveland Golf Canada, but if it can't happen then ill be happy to keep it in my bag as is.

5 Iron semperfi45 is on a distinguished road semperfi45's Avatar

Thumbs up

I returned a Taylor Made Burner driver to GT with a broken shaft that I purchased in Sept 09. Five days later I had a new Burner driver.

Quote Originally Posted by iggsplode View Post
    i bought a 09 cleveland launcher earlier this year.. i love it. actually a bit of an understatement, as ive been hitting it super long and straight. there is one annoying problem with it, with the new design they thinned out the metal in the head and it has a higher likelyhood of the heel denting.. which mine did, how im not sure, but i take care of my golf clubs, the cover is on them at all times and i havent mis-hit anything like that.

i was dissapointed that it happened, seeing as it's two months old however but it hasnt affected my game it in the least.. cleveland has told me to send it back to them via golftown for warranty appraisal and im pretty optomistic they can help me out after a long talk with GT and Cleveland Golf Canada, but if it can't happen then ill be happy to keep it in my bag as is.
    Semper fi,
    [URL="http://www.swingsyncgolf.ca"]www.swingsyncgolf.ca[/URL]

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Grabbed an FT-9 tour 10.5 with a Whiteboard 73X and I am hitting driver better than I ever have. Long and straight with a little draw. Love the open face.
    I was just fitted with this shaft for the same driver, and it was amazing the difference between this shaft and my previous one. I am waiting to pick up the shaft and start playing it.

Thread Information