100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Masters

Baxter

Masters

Hey Guys,

I do not think I posted this....get what I got in the mail this year.....Masters Tickets to the pratice round...1st time in 3 years of trying.. Now I did not get all that I wanted but at least I'm still going....Had asked for 4 tickets to each day..Received 3 for Monday. That's it....Motel is booked...Not much of a choice. But it's the closest to the Masters gate. 1 mile away, so we could walk.
    If I understood the fellow (who's english was not the best) it's about another 30 minute walk from the gate if we were to walk from out room.....The WestBank Inn it's sure not the Chateau but it's higher priced...O well chance of a life time...Can't wait...Anyone know what tickets out front sell at for Tuesdays pratice round?

Cheers,
    Dave

7 Wood pagman is on a distinguished road pagman's Avatar

Masters

I went to Tuesday practice round last year as I got 4 tickets. Actually going again this upcoming year for Monday practice round as a buddy got 4 tickets via the lottery. The practice round tickets go for anywhere between $100-150 a piece from scalpers. The price drops considerably later in the day. Prices for Wednesday are even higher because of Par 3 contest. I saw tickets for Tuesday practice round on Ebay last year going for $800-900 range for 4 tickets. You cannot buy tickets outside the gate. Scalpers can only sell outside a half mile radius from the golf course and this is strictly enforced. Gates open at 8:00am, get there early as you're looking at long lineups to get in the grounds due to airport style security. I highly suggest you get to the merchandise tent during the day as the lineup to get in there later in the afternoon or just before closing is extremely long. You're going to love it. It's an unforgettable experience.

Thread Information