I noticed this business section and i thought i'd promote my brother on here; he has worked for Dell, Cistel, Industry Canada, and is working for Canada Post now. He fixes computers who are infected with viruses/spyware or have other issues. He can come to your place or you can drop off your computer with him and he'll work on it. 100% honest person, no criminal history lol.

I'm not sure how much he charges, i think it was between $50 and $100; which is less than a store will charge you. I copied his skills/knowlege off of his resume:

Technical Skills:
§ Recent experience in basic working with the following applications:SAP, CRM, R3, RCI, Outlook, Intr@post,RAPIDS, JETform, MAD, and Freebalance, LiveLink & PCDOCS.
§ Recent experience in troubleshooting, configuring, installing and administering the Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) and Outlook 2003.
§ Recent experience in troubleshooting, configuring, installing and administering the Microsoft Windows 2000/XP and Vista desktop operating systems.
§ Recent experience in troubleshooting network/LAN and remote access problems on a TCP/IP network.
§ Recent experience in working in a network support helpdesk environment, responding to a wide variety of network and PC-related problems reported by end-users and network support consultants.
§ Recent experience in evaluating, implementing, testing, and maintaining applications in a network environment.
§ Recent experience in configuring and supporting hardware and the following software: Microsoft Office Suite, Corel WordPerfect, Microsoft Internet Explorer and MacAfee Antivirus, Norton Antivirus, PC Cillin Antivirus, and AVG Antivirus and Norton Ghost, on network PCs running Microsoft Windows 2000/XP.

Knowledge:
§ Knowledgeable of the telephone answering standards established by Head Office.
§ Knowledgeableof CPC products, services, corporate policy, procedures and guidelines.
§ Knowledge of Canada Post Customer Service mission and responsibility.
§ Knowledgeof Customer Service on-line systems (e.g. SAP/CRM/R3, RCI, Outlook, Intr@post).
§ KnowledgeableofBlackberry Enterprise Server (BES) 3 and Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) 4.
§ Knowledgeable on how to configure a Blackberry with Outlook 2003.
§ Knowledgeable of Microsoft Windows XP desktop operating systems for PCs and notebook / laptops.
§ Knowledge of common office automation software applications, such as Microsoft Office 2000/2003, Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Corel WordPerfect.
§ Knowledge of TCP/IP and LAN/MAN/WAN networking architectures.
§ Knowledge of PC and network security such as MacAfee Antivirus, Norton Antivirus, PC Cillin Antivirus, and AVG Antivirus.
§ Knowledge of Internet, Internet browsers and Internet e-mail.
§ Knowledge of remote access technologies and solutions.
§ Knowledge of helpdesk call tracking systems.

pm me if you need his services and i'll let him know. he lives in my basement.