CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Playing Winter Rules Farzin is on a distinguished road
    First I want to congratulate all PM :readheart for giving a new meaning to golf's grand slam . go Phil go. He came so close yet so far. Maybe we should wait until next time if he wins another major and starts all over to define the meaning of golf grand slam.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Woods
    First off Farzin, no human being has the right to kick ANYONE. He should be brought up on assault charges. Any attack towards a human being, even verbal threats, is technically assault. He knocked it while it was up to his eye, im not sure how you avoid physical contact then.

Second, according to the camera man, it wasnt even him clicking.

Third, the pictures were going on during his warm up

Fourth, Tiger is responsible for actions taken by his caddy on his behalf.

Being the states, I hope the photographer sues his ass off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank

If a pro photographer violates a "don't" they have people - security to deal with it.

If anyone had kicked my camera, they would be sued. These lenses are worth thousands of dollars.

Is it harassment for a photographer to do his job? It's not like they followed him into his bathroom. It's called "coverage".

I just heard that Steve just "confiscated" yet another camera from a photographer today. Where the @#$%^&* does this jerk get off???
    Apparently security forces are not doing their job and these photographers have been repeatedly offending Tiger's rights during his swing by clicking the camera.. As an evidence they showed quite a few of these incidents on TV that have been violating the rules while Tiger is on his swing. If security would have done his job properly during all this time, then Sir Williams wouldn't have taken the matter in to his own hand. These Photographers are professional not amatures.
    Secondly, In average every shot that Tiger makes per tournament is worth a lot more than photographers' cameras and the attached lenses. One shot can make a difference whether one wins or loses. Therefore the amount of money lost by Tiger and Sir Williams is worth a lot more than the most expensive camera.
    Sir Williams is protecting his career and his employers where the security is not doing a proper job at it.
    Third what part of no is hard to understand. No photography during practice and game while somebody is swinging. Is that hard to understand for these pro photographers? Tiger doesn't like to be photographed while swinging, so just don't do it.
    Finnally If it comes to suing somebody, then it's Tiger and Sir William to sue all those irresponsible photographers for causing them loss of revenue and harassing them while they are at work and need all their concentration to do their jobs the best they know.

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farzin
    First I want to congratulate all PM :readheart for giving a new meaning to golf's grand slam . go Phil go. He came so close yet so far. Maybe we should wait until next time if he wins another major and starts all over to define the meaning of golf grand slam.

Apparently security forces are not doing their job and these photographers have been repeatedly offending Tiger's rights during his swing by clicking the camera.. As an evidence they showed quite a few of these incidents on TV that have been violating the rules while Tiger is on his swing. If security would have done his job properly during all this time, then Sir Williams wouldn't have taken the matter in to his own hand. These Photographers are professional not amatures.
    Secondly, In average every shot that Tiger makes per tournament is worth a lot more than photographers' cameras and the attached lenses. One shot can make a difference whether one wins or loses. Therefore the amount of money lost by Tiger and Sir Williams is worth a lot more than the most expensive camera.
    Sir Williams is protecting his career and his employers where the security is not doing a proper job at it.
    Third what part of no is hard to understand. No photography during practice and game while somebody is swinging. Is that hard to understand for these pro photographers? Tiger doesn't like to be photographed while swinging, so just don't do it.
    Finnally If it comes to suing somebody, then it's Tiger and Sir William to sue all those irresponsible photographers for causing them loss of revenue and harassing them while they are at work and need all their concentration to do their jobs the best they know.
    dbleber;
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just found the biggest Tiger lover ever! That a boy Tiger do what ever you want. The USGA means nothing to, hell they owe you.
    Get a life and see past the media. Kicking a cameraman is wrong! End of story.
    Denny

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Oh well, there is no sense in trying to convince you Farzin. You may as well have Tiger's caddie and bodyguards punch out the entire gallery in case they pass wind and disturb his majesty.

This is getting absurd. Defending your hero regardless of his performance or actions. I'd swear you were his mother.

What did he shoot yesterday? +6 to finish T17 at 10 over. Yup he has them right where they want him.

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Funny how there is more talk on this forum about the camera issue than there is about Goosen winning the Open. Interesting but yet mysterious. Security should have handled the camera issue, Williams/Tiger should be fined.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Quote Originally Posted by dbleber
    dbleber;
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just found the biggest Tiger lover ever! That a boy Tiger do what ever you want. The USGA means nothing to, hell they owe you.
    Get a life and see past the media. Kicking a cameraman is wrong! End of story.
    Denny
    Kicking cameras is as wrong as clicking cameras at wrong time, dbleber. So is your mind set. get a grip of your self and don't get too exited. this is just an exchange of opinion. No need to pass your limit. if you have a point bring it up otherwise ..... keep it silent.

Kicking cameras is as wrong as clicking cameras at wrong time, dbleber. So is your mind set. get a grip of your self and don't get too exited. this is just an exchange of opinion. No need to pass your limit. if you have a point bring it up otherwise ..... keep it silent.
    dbleber:
    I am not the one making excuses for a grown man kicking another grown man. We are not talking about kids on the play ground here this is supposed to be professional golf not WWE. As for passing the limit, give me a break if you got your panties in a bunch from my last post then you are one sensitive guy. But I do see your point about people bothering you at work, A guy wouldn't stop talking while I was in the middle of doing something this morning. I thought what would Tiger want me to do? So I gave him a quick snap kick, Thanks Tiger violence really does solve everything!
    Denny

Quote Originally Posted by EDSGOLF
    Funny how there is more talk on this forum about the camera issue than there is about Goosen winning the Open. Interesting but yet mysterious. Security should have handled the camera issue, Williams/Tiger should be fined.
    dbleber:
    Goosen won? The only thing I heard about was Tiger finishing +10. I thought that must have been the winning score. Who knew!
    Denny

Big_duck
    dbleber:
    Goosen won? The only thing I heard about was Tiger finishing +10. I thought that must have been the winning score. Who knew!
    Denny
    Surely your not serious? Once the final two groups teed off yesterday, I don't think I saw much of Tiger, or anyone else for that matter. If anything, the NBC coverage was so pro-Phil it was almost sickening.

The Citizen had two articles in the paper this morning, one didn't mention Tiger at all (to be fair it was an article on Canadians at the Open), and the other one didn't mention Tiger until right near the end (and that part of the article was on course conditions).

Take off the Tiger tinted glasses.

Andru
    Here's a response i stole from you: yawn !
    Weak....

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_duck
    Surely your not serious? Once the final two groups teed off yesterday, I don't think I saw much of Tiger, or anyone else for that matter. If anything, the NBC coverage was so pro-Phil it was almost sickening.

The Citizen had two articles in the paper this morning, one didn't mention Tiger at all (to be fair it was an article on Canadians at the Open), and the other one didn't mention Tiger until right near the end (and that part of the article was on course conditions).

I only heard about the pro-US rally around Phil. I didn't watch any of it as I was enjoying my Father's Day present to myself - 45 holes of golf!
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Andru
    dbleber:
    I am not the one making excuses for a grown man kicking another grown man. We are not talking about kids on the play ground here this is supposed to be professional golf not WWE. As for passing the limit, give me a break if you got your panties in a bunch from my last post then you are one sensitive guy. But I do see your point about people bothering you at work, A guy wouldn't stop talking while I was in the middle of doing something this morning. I thought what would Tiger want me to do? So I gave him a quick snap kick, Thanks Tiger violence really does solve everything!
    Denny
    Now he kicked the actually guy. If this keeps up he committed murder. How do rumours get started?

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby
    I only heard about the pro-US rally around Phil. I didn't watch any of it as I was enjoying my Father's Day present to myself - 45 holes of golf!
    Now THAT, is a Father's day gift!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_duck

dbleber:
    No, I'm only being a jerk. After Tiger was completely out of the running it was pretty good. The Golf Channel afterwards and on their website still had lots of Tiger mania. But for the most part it was pretty fair coverage except I would have like to have seen a little more of Mike Wier. I didn't even know he was in fourth until they posted the leaderboard at the bottom. As for the pro-USA, I'm not a big fan of the US culture but US media and gallery will always be behind an americian player at the US Open. The same would happen here, everyone likes to see the home team win.
    Denny

dbleber:
    But I do see your point about people bothering you at work, A guy wouldn't stop talking while I was in the middle of doing something this morning. I thought what would Tiger want me to do? So I gave him a quick snap kick, Thanks Tiger violence really does solve everything!
    Denny
    I thought you would get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby
    Good for you, It was all Phil, They never showed Mike Wier who finished forth. not even once. but Goosen was loosen and what a performance by him.

Big_duck
    Good for you, It was all Phil, They never showed Mike Wier who finished forth. not even once. but Goosen was loosen and what a performance by him.
    Wasn't much to show, It's not that Mike had a fabulous 4th round, He just didn't get creamed by the course as much as anyone else.

"Let's go to 16 where Mike Weir is putting for par." ... don't think so.

Eagle Deep Woods is on a distinguished road
    First I......to do their jobs the best they know.
    This is the longest bull- I've ever read on here. You are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru
    Weak....
    Praise from Caesar.

I thought what would Tiger want me to do? So I gave him a quick snap kick, Thanks Tiger violence really does solve everything!
    Denny
    Hilarious. Jesus would have done that too.

This is the longest bull- I've ever read on here. You are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.
    The Bull has spoken.

The Bull has spoken.
    Farzin, unfortunately you let it all hang out a few posts ago. Anyone can read that and have you committed to any insane asylum in north american. Enjoy the stay. I'm sure the other patients will let you watch the Tiger channel.

Farzin, unfortunately you let it all hang out a few posts ago. Anyone can read that and have you committed to any insane asylum in north american. Enjoy the stay. I'm sure the other patients will let you watch the Tiger channel.
    Miracle: The Bull spoke again.

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    I'm sure the other patients will let you watch the Tiger channel.
    Of course, that's only if they arent Phil's fans...............
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karam
    Of course, that's only if they arent Phil's fans...............
    They are.

Miracle: The Bull spoke again.

This is Farzin's brain:

This is Farzin's brain on drugs:

This is Farzin's brain when Tiger loses:

See a difference?

Andru
    Praise from Caesar.
    George "The Animal" Steele makes a funny.

Sand Wedge McGavin is on a distinguished road

Wow!!!!!

Did anybody on this forum actually watch the U.S. Open???

Well if you did, you may have seen Tiger actually tee off on Ten on Friday? I did... it was actually boroadcast live. They watched the entire group tee off and there wasn't even a mention of this "incident" that everyone is talking about. In fact there were hundreds of cameras and probably dozens of video cameras in the small area surrounding the 1st tee. The next day NBC actually mentioned it in their live telecast, the TV analyst who was on the tee DIRECTLY behind Tiger said that if something happened he didn't see it and it definitely wasn't a big incident because nobody around the tee box seemed to have reacted as if something happened.

Now I hope you guys have seen what the opening tee of a major might look like... especially if Tiger is teeing off. It is insane, there is no way Steve Williams charged a camera man and booted his camera in the air without thousands of people noticing. In his story he was standing right behind an ESPN guy... yet ESPN didn't do a story about it???? Does this make sense to anybody???

** Now I know Steve Williams threw some dude's camera in the lake a few years back, and I can't believe he was not more severely reprimanded for it. I don't defend his actions by any means, but from what I have seen/heard this seems to be one guys word that is contradicting hundreds of eye witnesses ( they can't find anyone to actually validate this story).

It just seems like this is a big argument about somkething that probably didn't happen.

McGavin

Quote Originally Posted by McGavin
    Did anybody on this forum actually watch the U.S. Open???
    Ya, I watched all the coverage. SEeing as this WAS covered by the print media, in about 10 different spots, including the golf channel website, its probably true. The TV is there to cover the game, and they gloss over the incidents all the time. They skipped the fans giving sergio a hard time at Bethpage. They skip anything unpleasant, distracting from the game/.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru
    George "The Animal" Steele makes a funny.
    That's kinda funny, in a weird non-sensical way...but thats Tiger fans for you. I have more body hair than this guy:

http://www.georgesteele.com/
    Last edited by Deep Woods; 06-21-2004 at 11:18 PM.

Andru
    Ya, I watched all the coverage. SEeing as this WAS covered by the print media, in about 10 different spots, including the golf channel website, its probably true. The TV is there to cover the game, and they gloss over the incidents all the time. They skipped the fans giving sergio a hard time at Bethpage. They skip anything unpleasant, distracting from the game/.
    Here's a few of the spots I found the story. I my gosh you mean it's the same AP story? Wow it must be fact now. Whether you like Tiger and you obviously don't. Macgavin made a great point. I could post 50 more sources that picked up this story. Though it appears to have been extenstively covered it's the same story picked up on the wire. There's still only one person claiming this happened.

Did it happen? Who knows. If it did, like Macgavin said. No one really made a big deal out of it. I think you'd notice a 6 foot 3 caddie booting a photographer.

http://www.canoe.ca/CPSportsTicker/C...ds-Caddie.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...e23213,00.html

http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/...595787779.html

http://news.f2.com.au/article.cgi?id=69339

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23213,00.html

http://www.pga.com/news/majors/usopen/camera061804.cfm

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.a...1&select=13332

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...MPLATE=DEFAULT

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/sports/8959907.htm

Andru
    That's kinda funny, in a weird non-sensical way...but thats Tiger fans for you. I have more body hair than this guy:

http://www.georgesteele.com/
    nonsensical was funny. Though "weird" doesn't work in this sentence, but that's <insert sport or celebrity> fans for you.

Thread Information