100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar

Ottawa Renegades!!!

Finally another season of CFL football is upon us, and the Renegades (who host the Grey Cup this year) are looking good against the Bombers so far. I can't get over how that little b@stard Josh Ranek (well, maybe he ain't little, but he's short!) is so tough.

Just figured that I'd post something to get a thread going about a true Canadian league. Screw the NHL!!!!

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar

This came in today, so here ya go

Our season is a week away and I wish to offer the golfing community the opportunity to come out to a few games during the summer and Grey Cup 2004 (Hosted in Ottawa). We have many different packages to offer for the dedicated fan to the casual. I was hoping to offer a special through myself to your association of tickets in section OO/JJ for only $25.00 to any game during the regular season. I would also like to offer you members, friends and family the opportunity to purchase Grey Cup tickets before it is sold out.

Please contact myself for these promotions and any other inquires!

Thanks
    Dave
    Ottawa Renegades Football Club
    Tel: 613 231-5608 ext 275
    Fax: 613 231-7677

OTTAWA RENEGADES FOOTBALL
    HOME OPENER JUNE 24, 2004
    VS TORONTO ARGONAUTS
    IT'S A TOTAL EXPERIENCE

Come out and enjoy your Ottawa Renegades 2004 Football season. See below for the great options we have for you as an individual, family or group. It's an experience you are sure not to forget. Come early for the pre game party, stay afterwards for the post game party where you can meet and greet some of the players.

- SEASON TICKETS (GREAT SEATS STILL AVAILABLE) Section F Row 24 - 2 seats / Section D Row 29 - 2 seats

- FLEX VOUCHERS (CHOOSE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE)

- INDIVIDUAL GAME DAY TICKETS AT A SAVINGS (CONTACT ME) Email me to be added to my game day promotions

- GREY CUP TICKETS 85% SOLD OUT (Tickets starting at $169.00 - $279.00)

- GROUP NIGHT AT ANY GAME (starting at $25.00 per person)

Please contact myself to here about these specials and future promotions!!!

David Jelley - Account Manager
    Ottawa Renegades Football Club
    Tel: 613 231-5608 ext 275
    Email: djelley@ottawacfl.com
    Fax: 613 231-7677

Big_duck
    Quote Originally Posted by broken27
    Finally another season of CFL football is upon us, and the Renegades (who host the Grey Cup this year) are looking good against the Bombers so far. I can't get over how that little b@stard Josh Ranek (well, maybe he ain't little, but he's short!) is so tough.

Just figured that I'd post something to get a thread going about a true Canadian league. Screw the NHL!!!!

Dan
    Should be a good season for sure. They thrash the Bombers, and did it without playing a perfect game there is still room for improvment. Once they cut down on the penalty yards and tighten that zone D a bit they should ROCK!

Championship Cup sensfan63 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by broken27

Dan
    While I wish nothing but the best for the Renegades, I cannot help but yawn when the subject of the CFL comes up...for some reason, I just can't stand it.

Note to broken27: for a hockey fan, you sure do hate hockey. You are definitely different, I'll give you that.

Thread Information