100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Gotta Post 3Jack is on a distinguished road 3Jack's Avatar

clean bachelor party fun

I have a friend's bachelor party coming up and am looking for suggestions regarding funny stuff we can do that's on the clean side of things... we're not going the stripper / humiliation route, so it does make it tough to come up with ideas.

If you have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated! I'm stumped!
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    Have you considered.... Golf? I would suggest playing Cartier or Champlain, just in case you have a change of heart regarding helping out the working single mom's at Pink's.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Quote Originally Posted by hoolio View Post
    Have you considered.... Golf? I would suggest playing Cartier or Champlain, just in case you have a change of heart regarding helping out the working single mom's at Pink's.
    We are of course playing golf... a lot of once or twice a year golfers in the group, booked in at Cascades.
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    go carts can be good, provided they are done before too much heavy drinking. Paintball's another good option...and probably even more fun after some drinking.

Activity-wise I think we are covered... I re-read my initial post and realize I should have been more specific... I'm looking for jokes / funny things we can do to the groom (a very conservative guy), that won't involve a) shaving b) naked ladies c) degradation.

Believe me, I know this is difficult...
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar
    paintballing
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Quote Originally Posted by 3Jack View Post
    Activity-wise I think we are covered... I re-read my initial post and realize I should have been more specific... I'm looking for jokes / funny things we can do to the groom (a very conservative guy), that won't involve a) shaving b) naked ladies c) degradation.

Not even *light* degradation?

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    First of all talk your buddy into taking his panties off and putting his game face on for a real bach party. There doesn't have to be humiliation involved. We took 15 guys went to Montreal for a night and tore it up. That city holds the keys to bachelor party dreams.

5 Wood leafseh is on a distinguished road leafseh's Avatar

When you go golfing, tie a goat around his waist and make him walk with it for the full 18.
    Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    I'm hitting Mont Tremblant HARD this weekend with a bunch of 20 somethings. Lord have mercy upon me. Hopefully I'll get most of my severe partying out of my system in time for Belleville?
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by jonf View Post
    Not even *light* degradation?
    I think a bit of good natured *light* degradation would be acceptable... lemme know what you're thinkin'.
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    First of all talk your buddy into taking his panties off and putting his game face on for a real bach party. There doesn't have to be humiliation involved. We took 15 guys went to Montreal for a night and tore it up. That city holds the keys to bachelor party dreams.
    I'd try, but knowing the guy for the past 20 years, he's not down with anything even slightly misogynistic. Well, maybe slightly, but he's not at all interested in anything that we might consider 'standard' bachelor party hi-jinx.
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

Quote Originally Posted by leafseh View Post
    When you go golfing, tie a goat around his waist and make him walk with it for the full 18.
    I like this!

Now, where does one procure a goat - do I rent it? Buy it? I'd assume that I'd have to clear this with the course....
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

I think a bit of good natured *light* degradation would be acceptable... lemme know what you're thinkin'.
    Well, i would say the easiest thing, which tends to result in an entire evening of laughs from all who come into contact with your party, is to dress him up in something embarassing. The specifics are up to you, and you can go absolutely anywhere your imagination allows, but might I suggest a baby outfit, as the groom seems to be a bit of a softie? Get him a bib, a pacifier, a bonnet, a diaper (can be designed to fit over full clothing) and a sippy cup (from which all drinks must be consumed).

Just have fun with it. You know better than us what his limits will be, and though you don't want to do anything that will make him uncomfortable, he will be more open to hijinx after a drink or two.

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Comedy club for some laughs.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Staple him to a sheet of plywood and carry him around to different bars?

Well, i would say the easiest thing, which tends to result in an entire evening of laughs from all who come into contact with your party, is to dress him up in something embarassing. The specifics are up to you, and you can go absolutely anywhere your imagination allows, but might I suggest a baby outfit, as the groom seems to be a bit of a softie? Get him a bib, a pacifier, a bonnet, a diaper (can be designed to fit over full clothing) and a sippy cup (from which all drinks must be consumed).

Just have fun with it. You know better than us what his limits will be, and though you don't want to do anything that will make him uncomfortable, he will be more open to hijinx after a drink or two.
    Well done!
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    Get him a bib, a pacifier, a bonnet, a diaper (can be designed to fit over full clothing) and a sippy cup (from which all drinks must be consumed).
    With the exception of the pacifier, this seems like the perfect outfit/accessory combo for me to wear to the Ryder Cup event in Belleville. It has all the bases covered, thanks Jon.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Way Beyond Help rezadue is on a distinguished road rezadue's Avatar
    You could make him wear a dress and go bar hopping?
    Proud member of the 2009 Ryder Cup winning team

Monday Qualifier Fallys0820 is on a distinguished road
    I ended up being dressed up quite embarrassingly, but it was all in good fun. The boys stopped by the Value Village and picked up some gear. The most embarrassing part of it was the grass skirt they bought for me fit the waist of a 12 year old, yet the packaging said "One size fits all"...

Cheap and good times.

Fally
    aka Scott
    Twitter: @Scott_Fally
    "The finest people in the world...are golfers." -- Ben Hogan

Monday Qualifier Fallys0820 is on a distinguished road
    Oh, and if you do go out to a pub/bar or the like, you can make a list of "dares". If they are not completed by a certain time, there are penalties - shots.
    Twitter: @Scott_Fally
    "The finest people in the world...are golfers." -- Ben Hogan

Thread Information