CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar

Seeking Casual Employment

Good day all. As a stay at home dad, it's very difficult to find a suitable part-time job to fund my golfing due to time constraints, but I am very much interested in at least some casual work to contribute to the financial well-being of my family. It is with this in mind that I am asking if any of you know of any employment opportunities that involve evening work.

I have experience in a great many areas, and have always been considered a good employee wherever I have worked. The only thing I can say at this point is that my schedule is not very flexible ($1800/mth to put twins in daycare :cryin). I figure a realistic expectation is to commit to 3-4 nights per week, and potentially Saturdays as well.

Given my situation, I can hardly be overly picky in terms of salary, so if you're looking for a reasonably priced, versatile and hard-working person, please PM me so we can discuss things!

Thanks,
    Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Birdie flagolfnut is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by broken27
    Good day all. As a stay at home dad, it's very difficult to find a suitable part-time job to fund my golfing due to time constraints, but I am very much interested in at least some casual work to contribute to the financial well-being of my family. It is with this in mind that I am asking if any of you know of any employment opportunities that involve evening work.

I have experience in a great many areas, and have always been considered a good employee wherever I have worked. The only thing I can say at this point is that my schedule is not very flexible ($1800/mth to put twins in daycare :cryin). I figure a realistic expectation is to commit to 3-4 nights per week, and potentially Saturdays as well.

Given my situation, I can hardly be overly picky in terms of salary, so if you're looking for a reasonably priced, versatile and hard-working person, please PM me so we can discuss things!

Thanks,
    Dan
    I think Manderley is looking for marshalls and/or starters. Come by and check it out

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flagolfnut
    I think Manderley is looking for marshalls and/or starters. Come by and check it out
    Thanks for the heads up, but sadly I do not currently own a vehicle and live downtown Ottawa. Would otherwise be all over some form of golf-related employment...

Appreciate the idea though.

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Thread Information