100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Birdie EO26 is on a distinguished road

le sorcier coupons

hi.

i'm playing the sorcier on sunday at 12:30pm.

I'm looking for coupons, 2 for 1, or a pass or something
    Don't talk to my ball !

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    do a search. there is a guy on here "Forrrre" I believe who is selling Sorcier passes for $50 which are good anytime. Enjoy and let us know the shape of the course.

found it

http://forum.ottawagolf.com/showthre...hlight=sorcier
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Birdie Husband is on a distinguished road
    Wow nice, Im going to play there on Monday. Perfect timing.

Scratch Player Gobble_It is on a distinguished road Gobble_It's Avatar
    Played the course for the first time today. The course is in excellent condition..The rough is a bit tall and tough to get out. The green is really firm and a bit bumpy I found (probably needs water or the rain tonight will help). If the pins are at the front like today and it's better to play ball short and hope for a good roll/bounce.

At the par 3, 9th hole (~125yrds, pin at the front left edge), all three of us hit just in front of the green but the balls rolled all the way uphilll to the back edge of the green (ended up at the same spot..never seen it before)...

We then hit a downhill chip and went 8-10 feet pass the hole....three bogeys (

Worth a drive for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
    do a search. there is a guy on here "Forrrre" I believe who is selling Sorcier passes for $50 which are good anytime. Enjoy and let us know the shape of the course.

found it

http://forum.ottawagolf.com/showthre...hlight=sorcier

Lob Wedge Irishman is on a distinguished road
    I played Sorcier yesterday. It is in beautiful shape. Lush fairways and even the rough looks great. Tee blocks were too hard for my liking... hard to get your ball teed correctly, and the greens were quite firm but manageable. Too many 3 putts but that's no one's fault but mine. Great service and friendly people too... awesome experience yesterday other than the tee blocks.

I didn't realize they sold coolers of beer for you to take out on the course with you. Interesting option considering they don't have a beer cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobble_It View Post
    Played the course for the first time today. The course is in excellent condition..The rough is a bit tall and tough to get out. The green is really firm and a bit bumpy I found (probably needs water or the rain tonight will help). If the pins are at the front like today and it's better to play ball short and hope for a good roll/bounce.

At the par 3, 9th hole (~125yrds, pin at the front left edge), all three of us hit just in front of the green but the balls rolled all the way uphilll to the back edge of the green (ended up at the same spot..never seen it before)...

We then hit a downhill chip and went 8-10 feet pass the hole....three bogeys (

Worth a drive for sure !

9 Iron Forrrre is on a distinguished road Forrrre's Avatar
    and remember.... if you want to save 20$ off a green fee... you contact me for 50$ green fees !
    no restrictions...good any day, any time and it includes cart and taxes ! ;o)

Thread Information