100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hopelessly Addicted jsttaylor is on a distinguished road jsttaylor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BG458 View Post
    The bags constuction is amazing no way you are going rip that top. Thing only weighs 5.5 bounds, thats really lite if you consider you get a rubber top, cooler pocket and a number of other pockets. Also it is so comfortable when you put it on the gel strap easily make the bag feel 2 pounds less. Through some clubs in the bag and then but it on the straps mode to you. Just my opinion.
    Do you ever have a problem with the legs getting caught because the little rubber pads on the bottom of the legs are too big? I tried it out a GT and this happened alot. I put a full set in the bag to see if it made a difference, seemed to help a little but still gets stuck sometimes. ?!?

BG458
    That was an issue at the beginning. But there 2 solutions to it. One is that you can cut the pads smaller the other if you just take off the plastic clip that holders the wires and move it further down (thats what I did). Also you can leave it alone and once you start using the bag the problem starts to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by jsttaylor View Post
    Do you ever have a problem with the legs getting caught because the little rubber pads on the bottom of the legs are too big? I tried it out a GT and this happened alot. I put a full set in the bag to see if it made a difference, seemed to help a little but still gets stuck sometimes. ?!?

Thread Information