CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    7 Wood scooby103 is on a distinguished road

1994 Corrado VR6 SLC - 84K original KM's

Well, I think it's time for me to move on. I have been contemplating this since last fall. Car has been out to many meets. I just need something that I can use daily, and not store for 8 months per year. I need my garage back. Haha.

Info:

- 1994 VW Corrado SLC VR6
    - 84,000 Original KM's. That's right, 84K.
    - Neuspeed Springs
    - Bilstein Race Shocks
    - 272 Cat Cams with Heavy Duty Valve Springs
    - Polished Schrick VSR Intake with upgraded control unit.
    - Rear Wing Works!
    - Sunroof Works!
    - All heating / AC works. Very cold AC, was recharged 2 years ago and is not leaking.
    - Canadian edition, with Recaro Electric / heated seats. No rips or wear areas. I'm not joking guys, this car is a rare find.
    - Original Paint with no winters. If you've seen the paint, it still looks great, however there are a few stone chips.
    - Neuspeed CAI
    - 17" Arrietta Rims with Nexxen Tires 85% tread life left
    or / including
    - 15" Original *Canadian Speedlines* with Excellent rubber.
    - Euro Wiper Upgrade. Front wipers and arms from a EU Polo. Wipe MUCH better and hold the windshield during high speeds / bad rain.
    - European E-Codes Installed with auto adjusters (can adjust the height of the beam by a switch on the dash). Switch is OEM, so it fits right in with the look.
    - Badgeless Grill

ICE:
    - JVC KD-AVX44 with bypass (video works while driving) Bluetooth enabled and working flawlessly
    - 400 Watt PG Amp attached to bass cannon. I'm not a big bass guy, but like it to complement my music, which it does nicely.

Also included with sale (spare parts)
    - Original OEM Headlights in very good condition.
    - 2 X replacement front turn signals. Replaced as one had a small crack and didn't want one partly faded, so replaced both. Drivers side is in excellent condition, passenger has small crack.
    - Orange side markers. Replaced with smoked.
    - Rear turns and break lights. Replaced with clear LED as you can see. Originals are in excellent condition with no cracks.
    - Original wiper arms and wipers.
    - Front and rear Mintex break pads, new in box
    - Replacement Fuel filter, new in box
    - OEM Tape deck, with reset / immobilizer that plugs into lighter. If you want to bring this car back to factory fresh, I have all the parts.
    - 2 X OEM VR6 intake manifolds. Do not have the plastic parts that go on top.
    - OEM Grill

Interior is in excellent condition. Only issue is a small crack on the left hand side of the stereo bezel. I've seen them on Vortex for about $150.00, or can be had new for $300.00. Easy enough fix for anyone inclined to do it. I was going to, but haven't gotten around to it.

Picture Goodness (Car is dirty, sorry. All the pollen floating in the air means daily car wash's and just didn't get to it today).

Not an extremely motivated seller guys. Just really looking at going a different direction and freeing up my garage for other things. There is some movement on the price, depending on what your talking about or what you don't want. Would prefer to sell it all as a package though.

Looking for $13,500.00 with Arietta's and *Canadian Speedlines*, or $13,000.00 with one or the other, and includes everything listed above in the spare parts category. Likely you could sell the spare parts on Vortex for close to 1K. Currently Quebec saftied and certified and have no reason to doubt it would pass either in Ontario / Quebec again.

I'm looking for a A4 / A6 Quattro, manual, preferably 1.8T, but will consider 2.8. If you have one and would like to consider trading for the Corrado let's chat. If you have over 180,000 KM though, I'm not really interested.

I know the price is high guys, but for a car in this condition, with a very known history, no accidents and has not been beat up I think this is reasonable. Keep in mind this is a garage baby that is meticulously cared for, with 84K original KM's. Corrado's are not for everyone, but for those who like these cars, you won't find a better example.

Test pilots need not apply. If you don't have the money, please don't waste either mine or your time.
    The difference between involvement and commitment are like a egg and ham breakfast, the chicken was involved, the pig was commited.

7 Wood scooby103 is on a distinguished road
    $12000.00 firm with only the Arietta's. Have my eyes on another ride and need this one out of the stable.
    The difference between involvement and commitment are like a egg and ham breakfast, the chicken was involved, the pig was commited.

Thread Information