CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Marc Levac

Forum Jedi XTOUR is on a distinguished road XTOUR's Avatar
    Good choice...my game has come around since taking lessons with Marc. Will be arranging some more lessons for next week with him.
    Proud member of the 2010, 2011 ,2012 OG vs TGN RYDER CUP
    Captain of 2012 Team OG Ryder Cup Champions!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I will be contacting Marc as well next week, I have been working on the few moves he suggested a month back and they are resulting in great improvements in distance without sacrificing accuracy.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    I will be contacting Marc as well next week, I have been working on the few moves he suggested a month back and they are resulting in great improvements in distance without sacrificing accuracy.
    Dry fairways are the results of improvement in distance
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Yes, he instructed me to play on dry fairways so I could get improved distance
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Putter mjeado is on a distinguished road
    Well if you read my post #59 on this thread, you will see I was ready to put the clubs away for the year. I had one lesson with Marc and wow what a difference, made a couple of tweaks and really simplified my swing, I am back to shooting low 90's and high 80's which is a million miles away from where I was at the end of June after having lessons at GT Kanata. This winter I will be booking lessons with Marc to work on my driver and swing for next season, but I can honestly say he saved my season and made golf fun for me once more. Cheers Marc.

Tour Rookie PingMan is on a distinguished road
    Back at the Superdome (Bearbrook Rd.) for the winter, so if you're looking for a tune up before heading south or want to work on specifics before the start of the season, book your lesson(s) now!

For lesson rates and contact information, go to www.superdome.ca

Cheers!
    A golf swing is an individual expression of timing and rhythm unique to that individual.

Great Marc, looking forward to getting out there next month at the lunch hour.
    Lefty Lucas

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Wow, that must be a "Pablo" lunch hour...LOL

True, but since I do not take any smoke breaks I add that time to my lunch
    Lefty Lucas

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Lol

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    If I did that, I wouldn't have to go to work!! LOL

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf View Post
    Wow, that must be a "Pablo" lunch hour...LOL
    "lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!"
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Call or e-mail me anytime Luc... 613-558-6221 or under_par@rogers.com

Back at the Superdome on March 4th.

Cheers,
    Marc
    A golf swing is an individual expression of timing and rhythm unique to that individual.

Will do
    Lefty Lucas

I'll keep you posted on what's happening this summer too.....

3 Wood Rocket Man is on a distinguished road Rocket Man's Avatar
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents to this thread now that I've had 2 lessons with Marc. It has been great! I haven't been able to play that much the past 3 years and have been struggling with consistency. Lots of research online trying to self-correct my swing has made everything even worse, to the point where the driver was basically put away all of last year because it felt like I could barely keep the ball on this planet.

After the first lesson, things were already looking up. Misses were not missing nearly as badly and good shots were really good shots. Golf was fun again. After the second lesson where he shored up my new and improved swing and showed me what was causing my misses and gave me great feedback on the feel of the swing, I can say that my confidence hasn't been this high in forever. Swing is more compact, simple and more importantly repeatable. I couldn't be happier. I've had lessons with other instructors but Marc has been able to communicate to me, much better than the others, what I was doing wrong and how to get better in a way that's easy to understand.

My only regret is waiting this long to go see him. I'm looking forward to my 3rd lesson from him and will definitely go see him regularly for swing maintenance!

I have to agree, Marc can really explain things well, in different ways until you get it, the sign of a real "teacher"
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information