I had my first lesson with Marc Levac (Pingman) last night at La Mer Bleue Driving Range in the East end. I wasn't sure if his teaching style would be a good fit for me but I thought I'd take a chance.

In the last month I had been seeing my drives go right - left - right - left. I couldn't stand it any more as my playing partners would be hitting their high draws. So a lesson was in order to correct my swing flaw(s).
Choosing Marc was a matter of convenience for me as well his reputation as an accomplished instructor.

He looked at me hit my 7 iron and for the most part like what he saw and added some remedies to my club position at the top.. vola.. a straight and lower ball flight.. but he hasn't seen me hit my drives yet...hehe

My first drive was a big old slice.
Without being too technical (which I'd be ok with too) he coached me on where I should feel my club at the top of my swing and when/how I should be turning over the club head. These simple yet effective tips had me hitting it staright again and with confidence. I wasn't hitting a high draw but I can see I'm on my way.
What he had me do over those last 50 balls made a vast improvement in the direction of my drives. So simple and effective. Money well spent!!

Would I go again to Marc... I have booked two more lessons.

Do your troubled swing a favour and book an appointment with Marc. His experience and instruction will dramitically improve your game.

Now I know why Flagstick rated him so high.