CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marc Levac

Hybrid View

AJP007
    ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHY YOU NEED A GOLF PRO / LESSONS from time to time.

I've been playing some of my best golf of the season and over the past 3 days I couldn't hit anything without being in trouble (at best) and slicing/hooking (at worst). I had no confidence. I was bummed out and after hitting many, many, many balls trying to figure out the issue(s) I turned to Marc Levac.

I scheduled with Marc and within 15 minutes he had me hitting crisp balls again. He diagnosed the issue very quickly and got me re-focused on my particular swing executions. After the 45 minute session I was pumped and full of confidence again. I saw progress and I can see results and the potential with practice.

We will all go through what I went through.

That's why lessons with the right Golf Pro is so important. I can't say enough about Marc Levac. I talk to a lot of pros and good golfers. But I trust no one with my swing other than Marc.

Anyways...enough of my ramblings but check him out if you're looking to improve your game.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJP007 View Post
    ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHY YOU NEED A GOLF PRO / LESSONS from time to time.

I've been playing some of my best golf of the season and over the past 3 days I couldn't hit anything without being in trouble (at best) and slicing/hooking (at worst). I had no confidence. I was bummed out and after hitting many, many, many balls trying to figure out the issue(s) I turned to Marc Levac.

I scheduled with Marc and within 15 minutes he had me hitting crisp balls again. He diagnosed the issue very quickly and got me re-focused on my particular swing executions. After the 45 minute session I was pumped and full of confidence again. I saw progress and I can see results and the potential with practice.

We will all go through what I went through.

That's why lessons with the right Golf Pro is so important. I can't say enough about Marc Levac. I talk to a lot of pros and good golfers. But I trust no one with my swing other than Marc.

Anyways...enough of my ramblings but check him out if you're looking to improve your game.
    I could not agree more, I signed up for a 3 pack of lessons with Marc and I quickly extended that to 5 lessons once I determined the worth of his teaching. He is a quick study and explains why certain things are happening.with my swing. By focusing on my swing's little miscues and identifying the result for me in my ball flight I can see a bad habit creeping in I know what I have to do to fix it when he is not around.

I am sending 2 friends to see Marc and I encourage anyone who is thinking of taking lessons to do the same.

Luc
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information