CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road

Any TaylorMade Club fittings this week?

I really need to try, and get fitted for a new TaylorMade iron set and I wanted to check if there were any TaylorMade reps at any courses/ranges this week before I spend the money and try to get fitted at GT or spend the money at Kevin Haimes.

If anyone knows where the TaylorMade rep is with his fitting cart that would be great.

Thanks.

Gotta Post 3Jack is on a distinguished road 3Jack's Avatar
    If you get fitted at Haime's, or through any other pro, it's vendor agnostic, which is a good thing. That way you won't end up with something that the TM rep, or the Ping rep, or the Titleist rep, etc etc, recommends... because at the end of the day, it might not be the best for you and for your swing.

If you go to say, Haime's, you'll be given a wide variety of irons to hit, and while you might end up with TM, you might not.

At Haime's, while yes you pay for the fitting session, I believe that a portion of that may go to the purchase of the new clubs. Also note that Haime's will match GT prices for clubs, so there's no need to run over the road with your specs once you are fitted.

Good luck.
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

3 Wood mike k is on a distinguished road

3 Jack is right

Kevin Haime's guys play no favorites. They have a way to find the best fit for you, your swing, your build, everything.

Fairway Junkie calleygolf is on a distinguished road
    Golftown does the same as kevin in regards to trying a bunch of different clubs. Except the fitting is included in the price of irons...or if you don't pull the trigger that day you pay for the fitting but when you come back the fitting price is taken off the irons. That's how they explained and did it for me.

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the replies all. I decided to spend the money and give Kevin Haime's a try. I worked with Adam, who had recently given me a lesson, and I must say it was $85 very well spent. I was plesently suprised that they had all the club heads for the sets I was interested in trying. I tried Titleists, Nikes, a few Callaways, the new TM Burners, etc, going through lots of different shafts to control my ball flight. Adam ended up dialing it right in with the proper shaft, and I left with 2 clubs that I was comfortable choosing from.

Reason I didn't want to go to GT was mainly because I was buying the clubs from my Pro Shop. I didn't want to waste anyones time in there.

Just out of curiousity, at GT, do they have the different club heads you can try with different length shafts, or are you hitting sets off the wall?

Again, thanks all for the replies.

Thread Information