CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    2 Iron luigicactus is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Bridgestone J33 CB (forged!) KBS tour 5.5 shafts (stiff) or head only

Hey folks,

I know I will regret this one, but I need to seel my reliable Bridgestone J33 CB. They are a very nice set of forged cavity backs shafted on an amazing shaft : the KBS tour in 5.5 flex (stiff)

The set is complet (3 iron to PW), all regular lenght lie and loft. As they are forged, lie and loft can be easily adjusted.

The heads have been used for a couple of season so you'll find the usual bag chatter and a few little dings, but it is all cosmetic. They still perform to a 100%. The grooves are still in amazing shape. The heads have no paint fill which gives it a nice clean look. The 3 iron looks like new (i never hit personnaly, but it has been hit) and the 4 shows almost no bag chatter.

The shafts were installed brand new in march so they have 2 1/2 months of regular usage on them. The 3 and 4 irons are all shaft in the same set up, but never been hit since the KBS have been installed.

For the grips, the 5-PW have some all black Winn G7 grips (from the V17 series) and the 3 and 4 have regular tour velvet grips.

Having in mind the the new shafts and grips cost me more then 250$, I'll be askingHeads sold!. (paypaled and delivered/shipped). Don't hesitate to throw in any offers, but cash only, I need to finance a new purchase...

Oh and if anyone wants the heads only, no problem at all, I can have them pulled easily. Simply make an offer 100$ or less for heads only.

One last option, for 250$ I would have the 4-PW shafed on some brand new Stiff True Temper TX-105.

PM me for pics (available tonight)
    Last edited by luigicactus; 06-15-2009 at 11:13 AM.

I really need to move these asap...
    250$ with KBS tour or 75$ heads only!

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    pm sent
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Sold!!

Thread Information