100 Holes of Hope

View Poll Results: What's your morning coffee?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Hortons

17 40.48%
  • Timothy's

0 0%
  • Bridgehead

3 7.14%
  • Starbucks

5 11.90%
  • Country Style

0 0%
  • Dunkin Donuts

0 0%
  • Second Cup

1 2.38%
  • Other

18 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    1 Iron dmr is on a distinguished road dmr's Avatar
    I don't drink much coffee (Yorkshire Gold tea is my hot drink of choice) but when I do, nothing beats Bridgehead Columbian home brewed in a french press or cone filter.

I'm not a big fan of Tim Horton's coffee but for some reason I crave it when driving long distances - weird.
    "I killed a guy with a trident." Brick Tamland

5 Wood AndrewMGA is on a distinguished road AndrewMGA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fundonny View Post
    Hey BigMac, don't forget that Timmy's makes a home brew too, that could be some of the votes. Most of these coffee chains have their own take home.
    Timmy's home brew when I'm home (the pot is on now) and Timmy's when I'm out..

bbad
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
    the caffeine does little for me....but the taste, my god the taste. Mornings just ain't mornings without a good cuppa joe.

bbad
    Hey Bouche,

How'd you vote twice for this? One for Timmy's and one for "other"??????????

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    At home, we're President's Choice in the black can.
    It was served using a bodum (french press) at one of the finest restaurants in the region where my wife worked (as the pastry chef) and it often got the same raves (much to her chagrin) as her desserts!
    If I'm going out for a coffee, Bridegehead has the best that I've tasted, however given my geographic location, I find myself in the line at Renfrew Tim Horton's in the morning picking up a delicious breakfast sandwich trio, & scarfing it down before my round.
    Andrew

We made the mistake of buying a can of the President's Choice "Great Canadian Coffee" when our local Valu Mart was out of our regular one. Yuck. It was an insult to all Canadians.
    Andrew

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    If I'm going out for a coffee, Bridegehead has the best that I've tasted, however given my geographic location, I find myself in the line at Renfrew Tim Horton's in the morning picking up a delicious breakfast sandwich trio, & scarfing it down before my round.
    I believe that this was standard operating procedure for me for a number of years as a member. I don't ever recall a breakfast sandwich lasting to the 80km/h zone. They're like 2 bite brownies.

This thread reminded me how much I've been wasting on buying Timmies every morning (and sometimes lunch, and occasionally later in the evening). I purchased a can of grinds from the grocery store, and have been bringing it into work in the morning.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Quote Originally Posted by hoolio View Post
    I believe that this was standard operating procedure for me for a number of years as a member. I don't ever recall a breakfast sandwich lasting to the 80km/h zone. They're like 2 bite brownies.

This thread reminded me how much I've been wasting on buying Timmies every morning (and sometimes lunch, and occasionally later in the evening). I purchased a can of grinds from the grocery store, and have been bringing it into work in the morning.
    The "trio" also comes with a tiny hash brown. I think I ate mine before I even pulled away from the pickup window.
    Andrew

Albatross bobjones59 is on a distinguished road bobjones59's Avatar

Timmy's Valley Special

Love my Timmy's in the AM! Large with 2 sugar baby, I add my own cream that I keep in a Bailey's bottle under the front seat of my truck so it then becomes a "Valley Special".
    If you're not wasted...the day is!

Thread Information