CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Driver dreaded_snowman is on a distinguished road dreaded_snowman's Avatar
    Mine is pretty much obvious. I was surprised it was available when I signed up; I had just come home from a Tremblant trip at the time sporting the dreaded snowman hat that I had laid claim to during our last round there...

2 Iron goto10 is on a distinguished road
    Old Skool BASIC.

10 PRINT "HO"
    20 GOTO 10

Hybrid Gary Madore is on a distinguished road
    I decided to just go with my name because "DressesWellAndHasNiceGearButUsuallyShanksThreeOrMo reBallsIntoTheWoodsOnTheFirstTeeAndMakesPeopleLaug hSoHardTheyPeeTheirPants" wouldn't fit....

Cheers!

Gary

Golf Pig of the Year 07,08 rpangman is on a distinguished road rpangman's Avatar
    That's hilarious.

Albatross bobjones59 is on a distinguished road bobjones59's Avatar

Bobjones59

My favourite player is Bobby Jones and the magic # for 18 holes of golf is 59! When I first took up the game about 10 years ago I would sometimes make a tee-off time at a course using my real name and then something else would come up and I would forget to call and cancel so I started using the name Bob Jones in case I couldn't make it and forgot to call to cancel. Now that I'm older and MUCH more responsible I would never even think of doing such a thing.
    If you're not wasted...the day is!

Need a Caddy golfinteg is on a distinguished road golfinteg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
    "The Saint" ..My last name is St. Michael.. I took the name from the British detective series, The Saint. Simon Templer, (aka, The Saint) was played by Roger Moore who later played James Bond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Saint_(TV_series)

Oh yeah, thats what I figured when I first met you. You look like him, your hairstyled like him and I guess your former gf's and your wife fell for (or is it succumbed?) that irresistible aura or halo.

Growing up, 'The Saint' and 'It takes a Thief' together with 'Mannix' were my fav. B/W tv series.

Back to the point, my moniker is summed up by my 'signature' below I suppose.
    Golf is the Total System Integration of............The Sum of All Parts............

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    I used to play Madden 2003 online for playstation when I was in university, I was about 23 years old, and the most annoying thing in the world is having to play online against 12 year old kids who scream into the microphone. So my username was Nokids, as in, I don't want to play against you unless you've hit puberty and your voice isn't squeaky and annoying.

I also used Nokids as a vanity plate on my first car, which got lots of laughs around Ottawa.

Gotta Post Break68 is on a distinguished road Break68's Avatar
    Break is the first part of my last name and I was born in 68. Boring I know.
    Obviously you're not a golfer.

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar
    I have a long last name starting with 'OS' which, even though of English background, causes all who first attempt it great difficulty. I have lived with the nickname 'OZZIE' my entire life in sports circles, as did my grandfather, my father and now my sons. As a result "IMOZZIE".
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    My favourite fighter, back when MMA was obscure and unknown. Sakuraba Kazushi, depicted here ending Royce Gracie's dominance of the fledgling sport.

Andrew

6 Iron Tullamore is on a distinguished road
    Irish Whiskey that i drink-
    every man needs his Dew!

Consistently present Kiwi is on a distinguished road Kiwi's Avatar

Wink Handles

Used to work with a fellow whose wife said my head/haircut (brush-cut) reminded her of a Kiwi fruit...

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Boring...I get more bogies in a round of golf then anything else....

Birdie Sunny D is on a distinguished road Sunny D's Avatar
    Sunny D is a play on Sunny Delight the orange drink. I have a bright yellow convertible that I love to drive to golf courses on SUNNY DAYS .... My little niece loves that car and she calls it Sunny D... so Sunny D it is....

Par il-terrifico is on a distinguished road
    Il-terrifico was the name given to Fred Flintstone in an episode where he was a bullfighter, and I see myself as someone who likes to avoid the bull. Also seemed appropriate, since outside of golf my main ambition in life is to hunt down the elusive UpsideDownFlint-RubbleBubble Cake.

Pitching Wedge golfsparks is on a distinguished road golfsparks's Avatar
    golfsparks =golf+sparks

where: golf is the sport I am into right now-beginner(smile)
    sparks is my last name
    Have a great [URL="http://www.golfzoo.com"]golf vacation[/URL] my friend...

Out of Bounds chipandput is on a distinguished road chipandput's Avatar
    my nick is how i save strokes
    Chip

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    My nick name with my best bud is Lucas and well I am a lefty, I bet nobody figured that one out
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Team Match Play Champ 2011 shaner85 is on a distinguished road shaner85's Avatar
    some of my friends call me shaner and 85 = 1985 Monte Carlo SS that I drive all summer...

...and the Score I would like to see more often at the end of the round...

Thread Information