Ya see Tiger's not a total Stiff.

http://www.gopher.digisle.tv/

Cheers
    dbleber:

Very funny!
    Denny

Golf Nut nice_lag is on a distinguished road

Tiger is going funnier...

I've seen that ad a couple months ago... or was it one month ago... regardless, Tiger has been making funnier ads lately. A couple ones with Nike (who can forget Charles Barkley's approach with the new Slingshots?), and that Amex one. Good for him. Maybe he needs that laughing outside the golf course
    nice_lag
    Almonte

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by nice_lag
    I've seen that ad a couple months ago... or was it one month ago... regardless, Tiger has been making funnier ads lately. A couple ones with Nike (who can forget Charles Barkley's approach with the new Slingshots?), and that Amex one. Good for him. Maybe he needs that laughing outside the golf course
    Teh Barkley one is hilarious! I know charles has fixed the little gitch in his swing but it was pretty funny while he did it.

2 Iron yun is on a distinguished road

eh...

I think tiger would be a pretty cool guy to hang out with - even before the ads. People say he's too serious and stuff, but if you were playing for a million bucks, I doubt you'd be dickin' around on the course either. And on top of all that, you have the pressure of world on top of you to succeed. Lets cut the guy some slack out there.

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yun
    I think tiger would be a pretty cool guy to hang out with - even before the ads. People say he's too serious and stuff, but if you were playing for a million bucks, I doubt you'd be dickin' around on the course either. And on top of all that, you have the pressure of world on top of you to succeed. Lets cut the guy some slack out there.
    I've seen Tiger at two events, The Buick Classic down in NY where I marshalled and was on Tiger's security group for four days, and at the Skins game in 2002 in Palm Desert, CA. It doesn't matter if it's for a million dollars, which it wasn't at the Buick as Tiger was long out of the running, or for charity, Tiger's attitude is terrible. He gets good PR with these ads, or other ads where he is talking/teaching kids for the First Tee program. It's not like that. He's such a role model, but will hardly stop for an autograph, he just stares off into space as he is walking back to the clubhouse after the round. Kids all over, and not a glance.

Tiger chose to become a superstar golfer. He could have done a lot of things. Work in the 7-11, deliver mail, become a doctor. Instead he became a golfer. Arguably the best golfer ever. What he doesn't need is that Eminem attitude of "poor me, I'm famous and I have to put up with the cameras and autograph seekers". You know what Tiger, give all of your money back, and do something else with your life.

Yes, very clever ad, and very good marketing by the guys at IMG to make Tiger a little morew down to earth. These are also the same guys who told Mike Weir not to sign pictures of Tiger putting the green jacket on him.

What would the world of golf be without Tiger? Maybe the Air Canada Classic would still be held. Maybe tournaments would not be considered to be A and B class. Maybe tournaments wouldn't need $5M in purse monies.

A lot of people have gotten rich because Tiger is golfing, and all the power to them. I dislike it when they complain about it.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Playing Winter Rules Farzin is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby
    Tiger chose to become a superstar golfer. He could have done a lot of things. Work in the 7-11, deliver mail, become a doctor. Instead he became a golfer. Arguably the best golfer ever. What he doesn't need is that Eminem attitude of "poor me, I'm famous and I have to put up with the cameras and autograph seekers". You know what Tiger, give all of your money back, and do something else with your life.

What would the world of golf be without Tiger? Maybe the Air Canada Classic would still be held. Maybe tournaments would not be considered to be A and B class. Maybe tournaments wouldn't need $5M in purse monies.

A lot of people have gotten rich because Tiger is golfing, and all the power to them. I dislike it when they complain about it.
    Finally Colby, you used your language skills to put out a few good words for Tiger on this Forum. Well said Colby. Only if you could have played golf that well

What would the world of golf be without Tiger?
    A game for a selected group of boring and relativley reach people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanifi
    Finally Colby, you used your language skills to put out a few good words for Tiger on this Forum. Well said Colby. Only if you could have played golf that well

Golf is a game for "reach" people LMAO!!

You have mis-read what I said. Golf would have still been around without Tiger. Purses would have been less, some older tournaments may still be around, but there still would have been golf on TV, every Saturday and Sunday. There was a lot of good golf played for a lot of years before Tiger. I can remember watching Johnny Miller, cheering for Jim Nelford before his accident, all long before Tiger was around.

And there was always room for hackers. As for playing golf well, I heard you put up some MONSTER numbers on Monday at Pakenham. I unfortunately could only birdie 18 to shoot a 38 on the back nine at Eagle Creek to finish with an 81. Darn that triple on #9... You obviously got more of your monies worth than I did!
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Eagle Deep Woods is on a distinguished road
    You talk like a person who could beat Phil Mickleson Hanifi...

Golf was around before Tiger, and will be around after. Part of the increase is the corporate realization that there is big promotional opportunities. I'm not arguing Tiger hasn't (a) increased the popularity, or (b) increased the accessibility of the sport, but golf was never a bunch of boring rich guys. It was pretty exciting (if you liked golf) way back when.

And back then, you had GREAT golfers who chatted with the crowds, made them laugh, handed kids golf balls (see: Palmer, Trevino, Nicklaus, Player, etc.)...class acts. There are far FEWER class act athletes today...too bad for all sports.

By the way, Jack Nicklaus still holds the records, so the day Tiger passes him, then I'll say that Tiger Woods is the best golfer ever.

Golf is a game for "reach" people LMAO!!

You have mis-read what I said. Golf would have still been around without Tiger. Purses would have been less, some older tournaments may still be around, but there still would have been golf on TV, every Saturday and Sunday. There was a lot of good golf played for a lot of years before Tiger. I can remember watching Johnny Miller, cheering for Jim Nelford before his accident, all long before Tiger was around.

And there was always room for hackers. As for playing golf well, I heard you put up some MONSTER numbers on Monday at Pakenham. I unfortunately could only birdie 18 to shoot a 38 on the back nine at Eagle Creek to finish with an 81. Darn that triple on #9... You obviously got more of your monies worth than I did!
    OK. I take back my complements about your language skills back. You may be a better writter, but it's obvious that you are not as a good a reader according to your response. read it again Tiger to be.
    BTW. I got my moneys worth and more at packinham. a lot more.

OK. I take back my complements about your language skills back. You may be a better writter, but it's obvious that you are not as a good a reader according to your response. read it again Tiger to be.
    BTW. I got my moneys worth and more at packinham. a lot more.
    I heard that you got good value for every stroke! Lots of quality time hiking through the wilderness, enjoying the crisp mountain air! That'll take years off of your life!

As for my reading skills, how can your statement...

Finally Colby, you used your language skills to put out a few good words for Tiger on this Forum. Well said Colby.
    ... not say that I said good things about Tiger, which I didn't really. Tiger's popularity and television coverage have made the tour stops that Tiger doesn't attend, almost a second-level event. The purse is lower, and in some cases tournaments have folded because of lack of sponsorship money. How can that be good for golf? In the end, Tiger's existance on the PGA Tour will line the pockets of the players first and foremost, and others down the food chain. It won't help the average joe get out to the course or get into a tournament to watch. Just as hockey has priced itself out of some markets, for example the average family can't afford to go to an NHL game as a group, golf may become more of a corporate event where $$$ are to be made. If it's not there already :shake
    Colby

Golf Nut nice_lag is on a distinguished road
    I heard that you got good value for every stroke! Lots of quality time hiking through the wilderness, enjoying the crisp mountain air! That'll take years off of your life!
    AHhhh that's how he builds his handicap and then kills us... Luckily for me handicap season hasn't started yet. I'll readjust my aim...

Anyway, to get back on topic, I totally agree with Colby. Tiger hasn't done much, on the PR side to help the game. Maybe it is because of the money riding on them but still there are guys enjoying the crowds day in day out and ensuring that the fans get what they paid for. The best way to get support is always to be friendly to the ones ensuring that the sponsors will fork out the money: the fans!!!
    nice_lag
    Almonte

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Woods
    You talk like a person who could beat Phil Mickleson Hanifi...
    I can not beat him nor can I beat anybody else, but Tiger has been doing a good job at it for the last 8 years. .

What would the world of golf be without Tiger? .
    A game for a selected group of boring and relatively reach people.
    very simple.There are millions of kids playing golf these days, not only in north America but also all over the world. Purses are gone much higher than entire Jack or Arnie's winning for playing golf all their life. At master's Phil alone got 1.6 Mil.
    courses are being built in every corner and every desert land and country. People from China are playing at masters. Tournaments are being held at deserts like Dubai desert classics with purses over 5 mil. People from India, Thailand ..... and Malaysia are being competitive golfers. Every player who is making it to PGA, doesn't have to leave on oranges for weeks like great Ben Hogan. every body who can proof himself at any pro tour makes a lot more money than ever before. If you didn't mean all these, then I read it wrong Colby.

BTW. I played with you at Calabogie on Saturday. It wasn't long ago, was it? If I remeber correctly, everybody beat your 91. I can care less, but please keep your scores to yourself and let me keep mine to myself. Thank you Colby for being such a sport.. :shake

Quote Originally Posted by nice_lag
    AHhhh that's how he builds his handicap and then kills us... Luckily for me handicap season hasn't started yet. I'll readjust my aim...
    Anyway, to get back on topic, I totally agree with Colby. Tiger hasn't done much, on the PR side to help the game. Maybe it is because of the money riding on them but still there are guys enjoying the crowds day in day out and ensuring that the fans get what they paid for. The best way to get support is always to be friendly to the ones ensuring that the sponsors will fork out the money: the fans!!!
    I wouldnt worry about, My golfing is my excuse to get out and be on my own, if Colby lets me keep that little pleasure I have and not try to take it away from me.

Tiger brings out enough fan without worrying about signing autograph. the evidence was masters final day's TV rating, while people choice or as media put it fans favourite Phil was leading and it was a really hot exchange of beautiful golf shots going on. the TV ratings had dropped 17 to 20%. As I said It before, it wasn't because Phil was leading. It was because tiger was not in contention. Don't forget that media likes a gullible person like Phil or Sergio to build stories on them and as long as Tiger doesn't give them those stories, he won't be a fan favourite on media eyes. Tiger really doesn't have to do anything to prove anything. he has done everything and needs no more to do. He is known in Tibet China as well as horn of Africa. he may not be appreciated by some in north America but his posters are hung up on kids room in Thiland. Where does Phil stands in this popularity contest is, where Joe Frazer was to America and Ali To the rest of the world. it took years to give Ali the recognition he deserved and honoured him the athlete of the century in North American. where as he was the PEOPLE champion of the world every where else.

Andru
    Hanifi

Terrific points.

I think Tiger holds his privacy very close. It's understandable. He doesn't want to end up on the cover of the "The Star" in Britain. or the Enquirer. He's pretty low key. Doesn't say much.

You know it's really easy for other tour players to come out and talk about Tiger's lack of interest in the crowd, but they don't have the galleries he has. Sergio has 1/4 the people following his group that Tiger has during his practice round. Tiger has at least 4 times the number of people asking for his autograph. He has eye balls on his every move. He can't even pick his nose because there's a phorographer waiting to snap a picture. Tiger signs autographs I saw him personally at the PGA in Rochester. He usually only signs kids hats and stuff.

I also saw him at the Bell Canadian Open in 2000. He was very gracious after the round. Given the demands on him vs. the other players. He does a great job. I'd like to some of you live in a fish bowl. I'm sure it's not pleasant no matter how much money you make.

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    You guys make me laugh at this. Tiger IS a great golfer. BUT he is a BAD role model as a great golfer. That's the bottom line. Nothing more to say about it. Hanifi and Andru are are both BIG Tiger fans and thats ok too, but I think its because you never knew what Jack and Arnie and Gary and Lee and Fuzzy and Johnny and others who aprreciated the paying fans.

The thing that bugs most of us is that Tiger is all for "me" and no one else kinda guy. That's ok if you want that but who really does? He is into himself so much. "I'm the best so leave me alone and let me do what I want." Sorry Tiger, but there are other personalities out there I would watch in a heartbeat before I sit and watch you. :po

I think think Tiger's head cover has more personality than Tiger does.

Btw Andru........... signing 2 hats, 1 tshirt and 1 program does not count as singing autographs.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

IBTW. I played with you at Calabogie on Saturday. It wasn't long ago, was it? If I remeber correctly, everybody beat your 91. I can care less, but please keep your scores to yourself and let me keep mine to myself. Thank you Colby for being such a sport.. :shake
    How quickly you forget that everyone (10 others, not three others) beat your 96 on Friday at Mapleview. And your 89 at Calabogie was spectacular!

A game for a selected group of boring and relatively reach people.
    very simple.There are millions of kids playing golf these days, not only in north America but also all over the world. Purses are gone much higher than entire Jack or Arnie's winning for playing golf all their life. At master's Phil alone got 1.6 Mil.
    courses are being built in every corner and every desert land and country. People from China are playing at masters. Tournaments are being held at deserts like Dubai desert classics with purses over 5 mil. People from India, Thailand ..... and Malaysia are being competitive golfers. Every player who is making it to PGA, doesn't have to leave on oranges for weeks like great Ben Hogan. every body who can proof himself at any pro tour makes a lot more money than ever before. If you didn't mean all these, then I read it wrong Colby.
    The part about the high purses and that the golfers are making a ton of money was exactly what I was saying, and I'll say my point again, it's TOO BAD! We are losing, not only classic tournaments, but classic courses for tournaments because sponsors aren't willing to shell out that kind of cash. Was it because of Tiger, or is it a remenant of the glory days of the stock market when dot-coms were lining up to get their corporate logo on anything they could and they would pay the $$$ to do so, it's hard to say.

Yes courses are popping up all over the world, and the Dubai Desert Classic has a rich purse, and Tiger plays in it. The golfer from China was at the Masters on an invitation, not that all the golfers weren't, but there was probably a hidden agenda behind that knowing Hootie and the boys. Shigeki and Vijay are the only Asian-descended golfers listed in the top 60 in the world, and around 25 in the top 200 (that's as far as the list goes)

With the money availble to touring pros with purses and sponsorships, it's no wonder that everyone with a bit of talent is trying to make it on the tour, and all the power to them. I don't like to see the balooning purses, I don't think it's in the best interest of golf because where does it go from here? Say there's a tournament that can only raise 3.5 million in purse money. None of the big names go, the tournament doesn't get good coverage, and it dies out.

Has some of this "I only want to watch the big name golfers" attitude hurt the Canadian Tour? There are no tournaments in Ontario this year. How can the CDN tour get exposure if it doesn't have an event in Canada's largest market? The fall qualifying school is in Whitby, but there are no events! And there are only 6 in Canada, two in BC, one in Winnipeg, one in Edmonton and two in Quebec. There are six events in the US and two in Mexico!

It would be a shame to lose these types of events and the CDN Tour. There have been some very good golfers come out of it.
    Colby

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Here are some other views of Tiger:

http://www.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/...&sid=941&lid=1

I'm sure Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky did not sign every autograph that was asked of them. I'm not saying I'm a Tiger fan, just looking at it from the other side of the coin.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Was talking about AT the golf course. Not other functions outside the tournaments. He is just not a people person on the course.

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karam
    Was talking about AT the golf course. Not other functions outside the tournaments. He is just not a people person on the course.
    That I agree with you. A few crowd high-fives goes a long way.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Quote Originally Posted by Andru
    You know it's really easy for other tour players to come out and talk about Tiger's lack of interest in the crowd, but they don't have the galleries he has.
    The last person I would let my kid emulate in the sports arena is Tiger Woods. I would not want a child thinking that hitting the ground with a club (especially when 12 ahead of the field) is ok; I would not want to encourage hissy fits; I'd never want him to say "Well, the other guy won because I had my B game today"...none of these traits are true sportsman like traits.

And it makes me sad when people think they are.

EDSGOLF
    That I agree with you. A few crowd high-fives goes a long way.
    How about a :groupwave surronding the 15th hole at Glen Abbey, started in part by Fuzzy and Jack, during a rain delay. I was there in 1988(or so), and THAT was fun for those two and a memory for myself and hundreds of others that were there. I still have the visor Jack signed for me inside the ropes on the first tee.

Big_duck
    The last person I would let my kid emulate in the sports arena is Tiger Woods. I would not want a child thinking that hitting the ground with a club (especially when 12 ahead of the field) is ok; I would not want to encourage hissy fits; I'd never want him to say "Well, the other guy won because I had my B game today"...none of these traits are true sportsman like traits.

And it makes me sad when people think they are.

I think we are starting to see the results of all the "your destiny" crap thats been jammed into his head since he was three years old. It's easy for us to be critical about how he plays the game because for (most) of us it is what we do for recreation, not because it's what we were "meant to do". From that perspective I think we need to cut the guy some slack; when do you think was the last time he played just for fun?

What I really hate, is when someone takes a quote out of context and rewrites it just to prove a point. Tiger has never said, "Well, the other guy won because I had my B game today".

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    Skills-wise, Tiger's a bit better than most of the other PGA Tour players. Historically, he has a legacy that will likely not be matched by any one player out there right now. BUT, he displays a very egocentric attitude on both the golf course, and in subsequent media appearances.

I don't think anyone is saying that it is a horrible idea to emulate his playing style, although the last few events have been questionable (Butch?). Tiger's like golf's version of Eric Lindros. Pushed by his father, and told repeatedly how he has some divine right of passage into the history books, Lindros became the ultimate prima-donna. Unwilling to sign autographs, creating rifts between himself and his coaches, and of course asking for (um... DEMANDING) a trade before ever playing an NHL game.

I see a lot of Lindros in Tiger.

Good role models for kids are guys like Mike Weir, Phil Mickelson (the new one), and even guys like Els (no real personality to speak of), Couples (see Els).

Nice to see Tiger having fun making commercials, but keep in mind that he's making a pile of cash in the process....

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Andru
    First of all. Jack , Arnie and Gary golfeed in front of a very different gallery. Not only was it half the size. They were also way more polite.

2nd. To dispute your so numbers. I followed Tiger for 5 holes at the PGA during one of the practice rounds. He signed autographs every other hole. and he spends about 10 minutes doing it. I didn't count but I can tell you this the crowd was 4 deep. So 2 hats and a book is a big exaggeration on your part.

Deep Woods

Please. Spare me the kid stuff. You don't think a guy who
    - works hard
    - achieves goals
    - ALWAYS removes his hat, Looks his opponent square in the eye and compliments them whether he wins or loses.
    - Doesn't curse AFTER his round on television or during interviews.
    - Doesn't have off course controversy
    - Squeaky clean image
    - no drugs, hookers, or gang banging friends.
    - no steroids
    - Has a foundation dedicated to helping kids
    - Outwardly supported Annika when she decided to play in the colonial.

He's a great role model. The guy slams a few clubs and maybe curses. Which EVERYONE does and did. Including Jack, Arnie and Gary in their youth. And now he's ray Lewis or Kobe Bryant. Man something is way out of whack here.

The guy is only 27. Give him a chance to grow up a bit.

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    - works hard
    - achieves goals
    - ALWAYS removes his hat, Looks his opponent square in the eye and compliments them whether he wins or loses.
    - Doesn't curse AFTER his round on television or during interviews.

- Squeaky clean image
    - no drugs, hookers, or gang banging friends.
    - no steroids
    The ones that are bolded are ones you can't prove or ones that are common traits of EVERY golfer on tour. So that makes him part of the pack. The ones that aren't highlighted:
    This could be a matter of time, since he's only 27. Could also be the product of being overly protected, leaving him little opportunity to get in trouble. Wait until he marries this Swedish woman, then give it 5 years. Some controversy will surface, it always does!
    - Squeaky clean image
    Let's all clap because he's not a criminal? Doing something normal (maintaining a squeaky clean image) is nothing to applaud. It's normal, henceforth expected.
    Geez, I suppose it's in no way a tax writeoff for him either. Don't get me wrong, I think no matter what the reason, it's always a good thing to give to kids' charities. But let's not lose sight of the fact that millionaires SAVE money by doing it.
    Who the hell cares? Lots of people supported her publicly. I know most of you will disagree with me, but since she obviously couldn't hold her own in the field at the colonial, maybe she didn't belong there. So Tiger's support was ultimately given to something that ostracized the best female golfer in the world. Yippeee!!!!

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by broken27
    Skills-wise, Tiger's a bit better than most of the other PGA Tour players. Historically, he has a legacy that will likely not be matched by any one player out there right now. BUT, he displays a very egocentric attitude on both the golf course, and in subsequent media appearances.

I don't think anyone is saying that it is a horrible idea to emulate his playing style, although the last few events have been questionable (Butch?). Tiger's like golf's version of Eric Lindros. Pushed by his father, and told repeatedly how he has some divine right of passage into the history books,
    Dan,

I really respect your opinion but you are dead wrong here. Earl Woods has said on more than one occasion as a child he never had to ask Tiger to do two things.

1) To do his homework
    2) To go practice. He always left it up to Tiger.

Comparing Tiger to Eric Lindros is not fair or accurate. What Earl Wood's says and what Tiger says are different. They're too different people. Earl Woods said Tiger will have more of an impact on the world than Guandi. A little over the top sure. But Tiger is still only 27. He has a lot of life left.

I think we are starting to see the results of all the "your destiny" crap thats been jammed into his head since he was three years old. It's easy for us to be critical about how he plays the game because for (most) of us it is what we do for recreation, not because it's what we were "meant to do". From that perspective I think we need to cut the guy some slack; when do you think was the last time he played just for fun?

True.

What I really hate, is when someone takes a quote out of context and rewrites it just to prove a point. Tiger has never said, "Well, the other guy won because I had my B game today".

Ok, I shouldn't have put it in quotes like that, but BY SAYING "I only had my B game today", you are IMPLYING that you would have won...that's insulting. I like when Jack Nicklaus used to say "Well, the better man won today." When was the last time Tiger said that?

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by broken27
    The ones that are bolded are ones you can't prove or ones that are common traits of EVERY golfer on tour. So that makes him part of the pack. The ones that aren't highlighted:
    This could be a matter of time, since he's only 27. Could also be the product of being overly protected, leaving him little opportunity to get in trouble. Wait until he marries this Swedish woman, then give it 5 years. Some controversy will surface, it always does!
    - Squeaky clean image
    Let's all clap because he's not a criminal? Doing something normal (maintaining a squeaky clean image) is nothing to applaud. It's normal, henceforth expected.
    Geez, I suppose it's in no way a tax writeoff for him either. Don't get me wrong, I think no matter what the reason, it's always a good thing to give to kids' charities. But let's not lose sight of the fact that millionaires SAVE money by doing it.
    Who the hell cares? Lots of people supported her publicly. I know most of you will disagree with me, but since she obviously couldn't hold her own in the field at the colonial, maybe she didn't belong there. So Tiger's support was ultimately given to something that ostracized the best female golfer in the world. Yippeee!!!!

Dan
    I see, so you have a problem with woods because he could STILL at some point in the future do something to wreck his image. Nice.

Whether his foundation is a write off or not it's very noble. It's more than Phil Mickelson or Sergio Garcia.

Do you really think Tiger can get away with anything? I don't think so.

No wonder Tiger doesn't say anything. He hasn't done anything wrong and he has people disapproving of him already. If he were to curse during and interview. or forbid getting caught with a beer in his hand you guys would call for him to quit the PGA tour before he tarnishes it's image.

No love for Tiger. This must be a generational thing. No it's not even the oldest golfers I know love Woods.

Big_duck

True.

Ok, I shouldn't have put it in quotes like that, but BY SAYING "I only had my B game today", you are IMPLYING that you would have won...that's insulting. I like when Jack Nicklaus used to say "Well, the better man won today." When was the last time Tiger said that?
    People keep saying Tiger needs to go back to Butch. Maybe what he really needs is to take a year off from competitive play and rediscover the joy of just playing.

Thread Information