CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Birdie BOB LEFEBVRE is on a distinguished road BOB LEFEBVRE's Avatar

Great big bertha value

I have the biggest two clubs CALLAWAY GOLF ever made . they came out in 1994 or 1995 , i have the driver GREAT BIG BERTHA TITANIUM 76 INCHES LONG and the 5 iron 67 INCHES LONG , they are made out of the same material as the clubs made for play but would be almost impossible to hit.i got these from CHUCKS when they closed. i have talked to CALLAWAY CANADA they had a driver before but not now . has anyone here seen any for sale and how much , right now they are not for sale i am just seeing what the value would be.

THANKS BOB.

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    I'm not sure what they are worth, but either Geoff or Big Easy have just found their new driver
    The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of others on OG.

Big bertha

nobody on this forum has ever seen these for sale anywhere.

I've seen a lot of clubs Bob, and a lot of GBBs, but nothing like the one you describe, or the 5i for that matter. I assume these were made up as display models. I've talked to a few other equipment 'hos and done some searches but found 0 info.
    They're not playable obviously, both due to the legality of their length and the fact no one could hit them. Assuming they are standard heads other than the shafts methinks as golf clubs the value is in the heads... which would be about $30-40 for the GBB and maybe $20 for the iron head.
    Complete they might be worth $100 each as novelty display items for someone's rec room. But I could be wrong... they could be very rare and maybe a Cally collecter would be willing to pay more.
    It would be interesting to see pics
    The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of others on OG.

Berthas

THE heads are big also the size i am not sure send me your email addy ,i have been talking to CALLY CANADA and they have not seen any in a few years ,the face height is 3.5 inches by 6.75 inches wide.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB LEFEBVRE View Post
    THE heads are big also the size i am not sure send me your email addy ,i have been talking to CALLY CANADA and they have not seen any in a few years ,the face height is 3.5 inches by 6.75 inches wide.
    Interesting . I was wondering if the heads were to scale size of the shafts. I'll send you a PM with my email addy.

Thread Information