100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phoenix

Hybrid View

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    Please send me a PM. As for my handicap card, I have no clue where it is, although my index was 3.2 at the end of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    The prices drop significantly in April. It is not cheap here right now. But I have yet to play anything that is poor.Especially the greens, they are universally great, and that includes 2 muni courses I've played already . I could get you into a large, semi-competetive group of mostly retired golfers if you're interested, bring your handicap card, and that blue purse of yours. I'll do some research & send you a pm if you'd like, I am here until the 16th.

back to my margurita, on the rocks, no salt.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    Please send me a PM. As for my handicap card, I have no clue where it is, although my index was 3.2 at the end of last year.
    Is your profile on the RCGA network? If so, just print it out. It'll have your index on it.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    I have never looked at the RCGA site for handicaps. I probably still have a handicap from my membership at Madawaska. It is probably on the system, but I have no idea how to access it.

In September I joined the Highlands Golf Course in Bradford. While they track handicaps, they are not members of the RCGA, which puts me in a bind as I am not an RCGA member there. On that system, I believe that my cap dropped to 3.2. I cannot recall what it was at Madawaska, but it probably was 4 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge View Post
    Is your profile on the RCGA network? If so, just print it out. It'll have your index on it.

Thread Information