100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Eagle Deep Woods is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by 3295
    --- I really get annoyed by :
    1. People who consider that they must get annoyed when everybody else is trying to play golf and relax...
    2. Anal retentive persons who substitute their obsession for perfection to fun or confuse manhood lenght and driving distance.
    Whoever smelt it...

3 Wood mkemila is on a distinguished road mkemila's Avatar
    Just played Casselview on Sunday and have a brand new complaint!!!!........is an empty beer can/bottle that heavy that it can't be carried to the next tee box where the garbage can is? You want to litter....DO IT IN YOUR BACKYARD

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mkemila
    have a brand new complaint!!!!........is an empty beer can/bottle that heavy that it can't be carried to the next tee box where the garbage can is? You want to litter....DO IT IN YOUR BACKYARD
    Unfortunately this is not a "new" complaint. This has been going for years. Seems like some people just dont get it.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Shotmaker acadian is on a distinguished road acadian's Avatar

Damn Crow, on #10 at Cascade

Don't know if some of you have had the experience , but there's this damn crow that hangs around the tee box on hole #10 at Mont Cascade,, i swear this basterd is almost invisible ,, he's caught me twice now and i swore to myself that poor basterd wont get me again.
    He comes flying down a tree and snatches my sandwich,,,i thaugh the first time was a fluke ,, but no ,the very next week-end, he stole another one of my sandwiches.
    The second time i was ridding a cart and had the sandwich in the compartement in the front of the cart were you usualy put your stuff ,,,,,,,well out of the clear sky comes this damn crow and steels the second half of my sandwich. Guys in the foursome laughed their asses off ,,,, well i'm telling if he steels another sandwich from me this year , i will shoot him and i will be the one with the last laugh

Eagle Deep Woods is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by acadian
    Don't know if some of you have had the experience , but there's this damn crow that hangs around the tee box on hole #10 at Mont Cascade,, i swear this basterd is almost invisible ,, he's caught me twice now and i swore to myself that poor basterd wont get me again.
    He comes flying down a tree and snatches my sandwich,,,i thaugh the first time was a fluke ,, but no ,the very next week-end, he stole another one of my sandwiches.
    The second time i was ridding a cart and had the sandwich in the compartement in the front of the cart were you usualy put your stuff ,,,,,,,well out of the clear sky comes this damn crow and steels the second half of my sandwich. Guys in the foursome laughed their asses off ,,,, well i'm telling if he steels another sandwich from me this year , i will shoot him and i will be the one with the last laugh
    He makes for a good story though....

Look on the bright side if you catch him, he already has two sandwiches in him so you won't have to make stuffing!

Quote Originally Posted by acadian

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    He has been there for a few years. He knows the sandwiches are common as people take no more than 5 minutes to grab one, then eat it as they play. If you ain't done your sandwich by the bottom of the hill, you have yo put it in your bag.

He got 2 of mine too.

hahaha

That crow has been doing that for years. The best part of it is after he gets your sandwich he has buddies that fly over and eat the rewards with him. I swear sometimes he laughed at us while he ate our food. Lesson learned................. put sandwiches in golf bag if your not done eating by the time you get to the green. Also to note, he doesnd limit it to open sandwich wrappers, I have seen him take full bags of chips too. Just wait till he steals my beer, then he's done :po

no way

HAHAH so i'm not the only sucker who got caught by that damn bird ,i know what you mean about getting his friends ,, soon as he had my sandwich 4 of them came flying out of no wear and i could of sworn they were laughing at me ,,, now try and make a nice tee shot after that, i swore that if anyone had a camera ,it was a sure 10,000$ on americas funniest home videos,i was inches from throwing my club at em ,,, man and i only had like 4,50$ on me so i had to play the back nine with just half a sandwich. what a freeking day , on the bright side , i just got back from troute fishing and caught 6 today ,, yummmy

I played Mont Cascades on Saturday morning....found your bird....chatted with him....he says he is sorry but that since he has lost his amway job he is having problems making ends meet....sorry but it IS kinda funny story

it sure is but it's still true

I was playing with some buddies on sunday morning at the meadows, we started talking about the days when we were all members at Cascades. I then told them about the post in here and boy did they laugh. They knew exactly which bird, which hole, which tree and whether or not he prefers mayo or mustard on his sandwiches.

and here I thought that they were just dumb birds rather than the master criminals that they have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karam
    I was playing with some buddies on sunday morning at the meadows, we started talking about the days when we were all members at Cascades. I then told them about the post in here and boy did they laugh. They knew exactly which bird, which hole, which tree and whether or not he prefers mayo or mustard on his sandwiches.

hahahha

Nah Nah ,this bird is a 007 mastermind ,,, heheh it's hilarious cause i've mentioned it to some friends and they never blieved me and i sure didn't think anyone here would know what damn bird i was talking about ,, hehheeh better yet , i ain't the only one he's stolen from , haha
    That's hilarious ,,,,,,,,,,
    Steve ,, so you know some people who's goten caught by that same bird?
    My god i'm gona set me up a camera on that hole ,,will be too funny

I've had my own sandwich taken from inside the front of the cart. I've got buddies who at one time or another have gotten snadwhiches, muffins, bags of chips and anything he can his teeth on. Good thing beer cans are too heavy. Like I said earlier, he's been there a long time.

True story for sure!!!

So this bird....the "alleged perp" now has teeth....hmmmmm I suspect an inside job. Did the beer cart seem a lot lighter as it drove away?.......I believe you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karam
    I've had my own sandwich taken from inside the front of the cart. I've got buddies who at one time or another have gotten snadwhiches, muffins, bags of chips and anything he can his teeth on. Good thing beer cans are too heavy. Like I said earlier, he's been there a long time.

True story for sure!!!

Birdie mr shank is on a distinguished road
    While I personally have never been victimized by the crow, I do have both family & friends who have suffered at the hands of...uh, I mean the beak of this vicious thug.
    I can't believe our law makers allow this sort of carnage to continue, we need stiffer sentences for this type of unlawful behavior.
    How many more lunches need to be stolen before this stops?
    One day, as Steve pointed out, it may not just be chips & muffins, but someone may actually lose a beer. The thought alone is appalling.
    For the love of humanity, will someone please eat crow.

I will gladly eat crow for us golfers .........

I will gladly eat crow for us golfers to actually hit a golf ball in piece on hole #10 without having fear of getting our beer stolen, :jitter , i mean that tee shot isn't easy as it is ,
    Touching a man's beer while he's playing golf is almost comiting your own death sentence ,,so why should we let this damn crow get away with it ,, nah nah nah ,, i think now my friends

Thread Information