CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar

Back from Myrtle Beach

Hey everyone, we just got back from Myrtle Beach Sat morning. And I only have one thing to say to anyone that has never gone....................Gooooooooo!!!!!

The accomodations were wonderful, the weather was great, and the golf was awesome. But I have to admit that after not golfing for about a month and a half that by the time we were done.... 144 holes in 7 days of golf with late nights and very early mornings and a 16 hour drive down and a 16 hour drive home I am very tired out

As far as the best courses to play....well I have no idea there are so many!!! My favourites of the ones we played were Willbrook Plantation, Myrtle Beach National North, and Long Bay (but take my word, stay out of the bunkers,they will kill you, I have never seen bunkers like those before).

As for any wives out there wanting to give their golfing husband and awesome gift, go ahead and book for him. I chose this trip and picked the courses and accomodations without my husbands help and he had to admit that topping it is not going to be easy. I did not pick the most expensive choice but as far as that goes the biggest difference is only in the accomodations, from what I could tell, most of the packages include some of the same courses. I picked the Myrtle Beach National 6 package. If we go next year I want the Legends Package, it includes courses like Oyster Bay and such.

Sorry for babbling on here, but it is a trip all golfers should go on and it is not expensive, for us it was $407 per person and included accomodations in a 1 bedroom condo with kitchen, dinningroom, livingroom, including a washer and dryer. On the ocean with a view of the ocean. Included all golfing and carts. And included a buffet breakfast every morning.
    Never dreamt I would ever get so hooked on this game!!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    Hey everyone, we just got back from Myrtle Beach Sat morning. And I only have one thing to say to anyone that has never gone....................Gooooooooo!!!!!
    Welcome back to reality

Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post

As for any wives out there wanting to give their golfing husband and awesome gift, go ahead and book for him. I chose this trip and picked the courses and accomodations without my husbands help and he had to admit that topping it is not going to be easy.
    Oh Bugsy, did you see this post by Kerisb????
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the trip report. At this time of the year, golf is at their lowest prices, so you played some nice courses at a good price. The Legends Package is another great package.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    yes the prices are very good at this time of year, could not even imagine paying the prices they want in prime season, although also can't imagine how nice the courses must be then cus they are in great shape right now!!!
    Never dreamt I would ever get so hooked on this game!!

Thread Information