See GolfTown website for all the details. http://www.golftown.com/gtcommerce/s...P7040C124.aspx

Bought this shoes near the end August 2008 for the price listed, $129.99. I was going to order a custom set of "MyJoys" but with a 4-6 week lead time (about the exact same time left in the season), it made no sense for me to custom order them, so I bought these temporarily to fill the void (as I had been using flat skateboarder type shoes prior!). These are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever wore, and they held up to a wet game no problem, while the people I was with got wet socks.

Used for approximately 5 rounds, and after each game they were cleaned inside and out. I will do the same before handing them over to their new owner.

Anyways, I'm looking for $100, not looking to go much lower than that. I forgot to mention they are a size 9.5 in a medium width. I will deliver within the Ottawa region and can ship for $10 extra. Original box and whatever came inside it included. Please PM me here, or email directly; Chris@Spd-Kilz.com for specific pictures, or if you're interested. Edit: Copy of original invoice is also included

Thanks

Chris