It's the toughest year to call in a long time which is a great thing for the game. Who do you think should get the nod so far?

Candidates in the running are:

Peyton Manning - some say this is his finest season for overcoming the knee surgeries, working with a busted up O-line, and little running game; he's brought the team back in last second victories more then once this year.

Michael Turner - Matt Ryan will get the rookie of the year no doubt, but the team MVP is by far Michael Turner; watch one game and you'll see an absolute wrecking ball busting tackle after tackle (he leads the league in busted tackles easily and yards after first contact).

Drew Brees - I don't get this one personally, just because you most likely will break an old NFL record does not mean you are the MVP in the league. He's having an oustanding statistical season but his team may likely miss the playoffs.

Eli Manning - I personally don't like the little Manning but you can't argue that he's taken his game and leadership to another level this year.

Kerry Collins - This one I can't agree with at all. Collins has given the team some veteran leadership, but the defense and the running game are what make Tennessee what they are.

Of course there a few others.

God I love football!!!!!!!!!!!!