100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Known entity lms is on a distinguished road lms's Avatar

Another big release day at scottycameron.com

After several years of waiting, stand bags.

Cover - Driver - 2008 Pinflag - Black Canvas w/Gold $72.00 Give your other clubs some love with Scotty's new driver headcover.
    Cover - Driver - 2008 Pinflag - Black Canvas w/Green & Orange $72.00 Your driver's been feeling left out of the headcover fun. Not anymore.
    Cover - Fairway - 2008 Pinflag - Black Canvas w/Gold $72.00 Treat your fairway metal like a hero. Slide on a new headcover.
    Cover - Fairway - 2008 Pinflag - Black Canvas w/Green & Orange $72.00 Smoking fairway metals need a cool place to rest between shots.
    Cover - Utility - 2008 Pinflag - Black Canvas w/Gold $72.00 Give your utility clubs new headcovers. They've earned them.
    Cover - Utility - 2008 Pinflag - Black Canvas w/Green & Orange $72.00 The perfect headcover for your utility clubs.
    Stand Bag - 2008 Scotty Cameron Pinflag - Sublime Lime $365.00 Studio-designed, Sun Mountain-produced. It's a beauty!
    Stand Bag - 2008 Scotty Cameron Pinflag - Black $385.00 One of the most highly anticipated new items has arrived!
    Towel - 2008 Black w/ Red Scotty Dog $36.00 Awwww. Three little Scotty Dogs all in a row.
    This item is not in stock.
    Towel- 2008 Black w/ Gold Scotty Dog $36.00 We'd bet most caddies prefer the new Scotty Dog towel.
    Towel - 2008 Red w/ Black Scotty Dog $36.00 A trusty companion to your faithful gamer.
    Towel - 2008 Gold w/ Black Scotty Dog $36.00 What great caddies use when tending faithful gamers.

Scotty Cameron Ball Tool $44.00 Lining up putts has never been so easy.
    Bag Tag - 2008 Peace of Mind (Purple) $68.00 Visualize happy putting with Scotty's Peace of Mind Bag Tag.
    Bag Tag - 2008 Rub for Luck (Green) $68.00 Good fortune is a touch away with Scotty's Lucky Clover Bag Tag.
    Bag Tag - 2008 Tour Use Only (Red) $68.00 Form meets function with the new Circle T Bag Tag.
    Clip Tool - 2008 Dancing Clovers (Sublime Lime) $24.00 Repair ball marks quicker with the handy Dancing Clovers Clip Pivot Tool.
    Clip Tool - 2008 Dancing Peace Signs (Cosmic Grape) $24.00 Check out Scotty's new Clip Pivot Tool in Cosmic Grape with Dancing Peace signs.

Hat - 2008 Graffiti Flex-band - M/L (Black) $27.00 Style out in our black Studio Design Scotty Dog Graffiti flex-band hat.
    Hat - 2008 Graffiti Flex-band - L/XL (Black) $27.00 Style out in our black Studio Design Scotty Dog Graffiti flex-band hat.
    Cashmere Sweater - 2008 Crown Crest - 1/4 zip - Blue - Small $275.00 Classic style for the gentleman with exquisite taste. Scotty's blue 1/4 zip cashmere sweater.

And yes, those $68 bag tags were on ebay for $250 ish after being released in Japan.

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    This one's gonna hurt.

Yes, I too spent a bit of money today.

I am surprised that 2 hours later all the bag tags are still in stock. Some of the towels were already sold out before I checked out.

The black stand bag only just sold out, lime still available.

Baxter
    I was lucky enough to get one of the Black Stand Bags....Now the trouble will start...To use it or sell it...Right now I'm think about selling it around the start of next golf season...It's a lot of money for a Gamer.....

Cheers,

Dave

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Do you think the price will increase on those? I know the black ones were more limited and are a more expensive Sun Mountain model than the green ones, I just wonder if they'll go up in value much or at all. I think they're great gamer bags, but even the staff bags are getting back close to what they originally went for.

I would doubt you could ever sell the stand bag for what it cost. I will be keeping and using mine.

8 Iron littlelefty is on a distinguished road
    iv never likes sun mountain bags
    they use to sell them in zehrs here
    im a firm believe that ping makes one of the top of the line carry bags

Baxter
    My thought on using the bag....Cameron all over of it...Just may say "Steal me, I have a 3K putter in me"

I have no idea if they will go up or down in value...The fact that there is only 250 of the Black bag may help. I do think it may take a little while for the flippers or the ones that bought it and can not afford to hold to get their money back. I am thinking the start of next Golf season might be a good time to sell.
    I think $550.00 to $600 should be a easy reach come April....But boys I have been wrong many of times before....Time will tell. I will keep everyone posted when and if I sell it.

Cheers,
    Dave

Well, the green bag, the fairway and hybrid cover (green), both clip tools, the hat, the sweater and the CT bag tag all made the public release. They're available on http://www.scottycameron.com if anyone wants them.

The pictures of the actual stand bags look better than those on Scotty's website.

I'm wondering how many bag tags there actually were as they lasted forever, considering a 1/500 headcover usually lasts 30 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by lms View Post
    The pictures of the actual stand bags look better than those on Scotty's website.

I'm wondering how many bag tags there actually were as they lasted forever, considering a 1/500 headcover usually lasts 30 minutes or so.
    Probably 500 of each is my guess, 1500 total. Don't know how much of a market there is for $70 bag tags, especially that many at once (and throwing the recent museum release ones on top of those numbers), and with the CT one being similar to the first one and the first museum one, he may have hit the saturation point.

The purple clip tool is still available, I definitely think he's hit the saturation point for those.

I agree the pics of the actual stand bags look very cool, can't wait to see one in person.

Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    I agree the pics of the actual stand bags look very cool, can't wait to see one in person.
    I may have to charge for that privilege .

Baxter
    WOW - Black Stand bag arrived today...After paying another $50 to FedEx.....Was able to open the box...What a surprise...It's very Classy Looking...Much better than I thought a Stand Bag could look.
    I am now rethinking about using this as a Gamer...It is a wonderful looking item.

Cheers,

Dave

At Q-School pat6969 is on a distinguished road
    Unreal!! I'm holding out for the Cameron sharpies. I need a $100 pen to mark my golf balls.

7 Wood sharon.gmc is on a distinguished road
    goodbye. . .hard-earned money . . .

Thread Information