CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shafts$

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar

Shafts$

Hey there all you club gurus. Just a quick question here. I was thinking of getting my irons reshafted at a golf store and was wondering if it's cheaper to go through a clubmaker. If so could anyone please tell me the cost of shafting some irons 3-pw with Dynamic Gold stiff steel shafts, either the s200 or the s300 would do. Let me know and thanks to all those who respond. Someone might just get some business out of me!

Cheers,
    John

2 Iron yun is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Hey there all you club gurus. Just a quick question here. I was thinking of getting my irons reshafted at a golf store and was wondering if it's cheaper to go through a clubmaker. If so could anyone please tell me the cost of shafting some irons 3-pw with Dynamic Gold stiff steel shafts, either the s200 or the s300 would do. Let me know and thanks to all those who respond. Someone might just get some business out of me!

Cheers,
    John
    It'll probably come out to about 25-30 bucks a shaft with grip - at least that's why Progolf told me last month (s300s)

Yun

Caddy PowerFade is on a distinguished road PowerFade's Avatar
    [[It should be significantly less than what Yun said if done by one of the local clubmakers, my guess would be $20 depending on choice of grip. Why they're not responding, probably haven't seen your post yet. If I wasn't able to do it myself, I'd definitely go to a local clubmaker.]]

*See my correction below.*

Quote Originally Posted by John

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by PowerFade; 03-30-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar

$

The shafts cost $11.83 each +taxes if you buy 8 or more. A good grip between $3 and $7.00 +taxes.Then you should add the cost of ferrule,epoxy,grip tape and labor.Draw your own conclusions.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Caddy PowerFade is on a distinguished road PowerFade's Avatar
    Andre, I was thinking of a Dynamic (not the more expensive Dynamic Gold) wood shaft I recently bought for $8.40, grips from $3-$5, didn't include taxes,... you know $25-$30 is more like it. Wow, I'm spoiled doing my own clubwork!

Sorry I was speaking off the cuff there, John. I didn't mean to mislead you!

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Cantin
    The shafts cost $11.83 each +taxes if you buy 8 or more. A good grip between $3 and $7.00 +taxes.Then you should add the cost of ferrule,epoxy,grip tape and labor.Draw your own conclusions.

Thread Information