How does someone love a game so much when it never loves you back. This game consistently drop kicks me in the nuts and I always come back for more. I used to think when ever I played with my friends and competeted against one another, it was a test of who was better, but in truth, it's a means for showing who's the worst. I hate this game. When I finally think i'm fed up with it, the gods give me a new low round, or incredible ball striking for ONE game... only one.. to tease you back for more kicks to the sack. What the hell is it with this game. By the time when you've practiced enough to start making headway in your game - it turns cold and golf season is over.

Then... when it first starts getting warm, I go to the range - and guess what - I'm hitting the ball like a pro. Draws, fades, knock downs... you name it, I was doing it. And I was thinking... I can't wait to get onto a course, and join the PGA - cuz i'm such a hero with my golf clubs now. Then I hear Calabogie and Gatineau is opening soon. Hrm... better go to the range and figure out what my distances are. Unfortunately I couldn't... because I got the shanks! From a 200 yrd draw with a 5 iron to a 140 yard slice and further regressing to the shanks. 3/4 lob wedge gave me a 75 degree shank to the right on a consistent basis. What the hell is with this game? I hate it I hate it I hate it. But... I always go back for more. That being said.... Gatineau is opening Wednesday you say?

This ranting was brought to you today by:
Yun